Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest 231 scoops between Wed and Sat. How is that possible?

Ceggon

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

So I’m just trying to figure out how (name) has managed to pull this off…. (I’m leaving out the name since I’m more interested in how this could be, than going after someone)

He’s sitting with 15 scoops (14 antifreeze and 1 pistachio) AND 54 cards as of Sat morning. By my count that means 231 total scoops.

Lets bumume he had 12 forum visits saved up on Wed, so has been able to do 24 forums by Sat. Thats an average of almost 10 scoops per forum.

Best case with Pistachio you can get 7 in 12 forums (average of .6 per forum).

Doing everyone in incredible time would get you 3 per forum.

If you managed to always have 4 dominated you’d pick up an extra scoop on every forum.

So, absent Klan membership, it looks like if you were a sick mother ****er, you could get 4.6 scoops off each forum pwned.

So that accounts for roughly 110 scoops (under fairly unrealistic bumumptions too).

So how the hell does someone scrape up an additional 120 scoops between chocolate and antifreeze? Gambling I’d guess, though I have a hard time imagining someone still legit having enough flezz to make that many bets. I’ve seen some high chocolate counts, but not so many as can explain it.

So long story short…. WTF?

fabulous persons of War

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

crovax1234

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

maybe they submitted like 700 ideas to forumbuildr the second it was reset on sunday.

that’s crazy, though. but some people have mbumive amounts of flezz so they can gamble like crazy and get th eantifreeze scoops.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

If the person is in the Sisterhood of the Quivering Rose guild, they managed to each grab 24 vanilla scoops in a glorious raid earlier this week.

On top of that, I have seen forumbuildr submissions go up to 200 votes, which would be at least 40 chocolate scoops.

Ceggon

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I trolled through some of the guilds to see if crovax1234 (yeah, yeah) was in one, but didn’t see the name. He/she is definitly not in the quivering rose though.

crovax1234

Avatar: 4582 2010-02-23 19:23:15 -0500

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Troll

Gambling addict extraordinaire

Blackjack! Check my name on the gambling leaderboards. I was really, really, really, really, really, really bored at work yesterday, and I wanted to see if I could get a full “deck” of Domination cards, in hopes there was an undiscovered e-male reproductive organ for doing so. (Sadly, there was not) There was nothing shady about my doings at all. No hacking, or anything like that.

crovax1234 edited this message on 03/08/2008 4:17PM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

That’s an awful lot of high stakes bets to win!

Ceggon

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You should consider Gambling Anonymous Log in to see images!

It should be fun in our competition come next Wed!!!

Oh, and I gather from your post that you still aren’t “playing with a full deck?” Log in to see images! Ceggon edited this message on 03/08/2008 4:23PM

crovax1234

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Troll

From the amount of gambling I did yesterday… I’m fairly certain I’ll never be “playing with a full deck” ever again. Sadly, luck never hits me like this in Vegas Log in to see images! But… yeah. Wednesday should be amusing, to say the least. The trick will be actually finding the right time to USE all of these.

But yeah… there’s a reason I suggested cards stacking in your hand. My god, my domination page is a mess.

crovax1234 edited this message on 03/08/2008 4:31PM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

A lot of people save them for the last 10-15 minutes of the round. But I have a feeling it will take you a lot longer to play them all Log in to see images!

crovax1234

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Troll

I think I’m going to go for 100 cards by Wed.

Vagitarian

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

Im a stupid ****wad

I took my girlfriend to third base, sorry if that’s uncool

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

Carrying that gambling addiction from one game to the other… I almost want to watch your bracket instead of mine this time around. Log in to see images!

DrKirre

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Crovax… might you be THE Crovax? The one with the Wad? If you are, you know what I mean.

crovax1234

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Troll

Sigh. Lost all the flezz I’d earned, back down to 5k Log in to see images!

And I may or may not be, Kirre.

crovax1234 edited this message on 03/08/2008 7:27PM

Ceggon

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’ve got one eye on my Log in to see images! and the other on you crovax

MuttonTime

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Sounds like someone’s getting their own custom E-Peen award. (No homo)

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

I just want to point out that the banner ad for this page for me showed up as a european company that makes custom ice cream machines. That is full of win. XD

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!