Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

dreamserpent

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

yeah southpark didn’t cover the sordid history of sea.org, or all the deaths at that scientology hotel.

the funny thing, here in LA, is that everytime you mock scientology in public, someone around you is bound to be one, and get really offended.

a friend of mine had an aunt who was an accountant for scientology, and he told me about how after meetings and clbumes they would go behind closed doors and try to estimate just how much money they can get from the people who attended, and thus how many clbumes and audits they need.

another friend of mine worked for a scientologist, who did weird things like require them to attend brainwashing clbumes, for which they weren’t paid. weird exercises like having to look the instructor in the eye for hours on end without moving.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!