Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion Scientology: Killer

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

Thoughts on Scientology?

Remember, they are WATCHING you.

Hopefully EvilTrout has the cojones to keep our informations private from the Scientology police.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I find it funny that people who’ve never spoken to a Scientologist think they know everything about the religion, just because they saw an episode of South Park. Log in to see images! Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 03/07/2008 9:46PM

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

Good bumumption, sir. But no, I don’t care about south park. I care about the people who died “under the care” of scientology. Explain that to me? Oh, and why, when someone insults the religion, do they get sewed? Seriously, what the ****? Good god, christianity was bad, but we never stole dogreat timesents from the FBI and IRS. Nor did we take footage of everyone who walked in and out of NON PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS made for the families of those who died (Lisa McPherson. Do some research, sir.). The religion is, as a whole, a disgusting bug on the windshield of humanity.

dreamserpent

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

yeah southpark didn’t cover the sordid history of sea.org, or all the deaths at that scientology hotel.

the funny thing, here in LA, is that everytime you mock scientology in public, someone around you is bound to be one, and get really offended.

a friend of mine had an aunt who was an accountant for scientology, and he told me about how after meetings and clbumes they would go behind closed doors and try to estimate just how much money they can get from the people who attended, and thus how many clbumes and audits they need.

another friend of mine worked for a scientologist, who did weird things like require them to attend brainwashing clbumes, for which they weren’t paid. weird exercises like having to look the instructor in the eye for hours on end without moving.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Almost forgot about another show that took a hit at Scientology, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Chung%27s_Doomsday_Defense

Dante Kinkade edited this message on 03/08/2008 12:20AM

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

There’s no need to rely on South Park to get the lowdown on scientology. The **** scientologists actually say (ahem, Tom Cruise video? The dianetics book?) is bizarre and stupid enough that I would hope even a half-tarded toddler would know to point at them and laugh. Or I’m just a SP that wants to keep your thetans trapped in your bodies forever.

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

Yeah, us SP’s are just out to get you.

Stop being so ****ing stupid. Your “master” was a ****ing science fiction writer. You are having your money stolen. THANKFULLY, Anonymous and the /i/nsurgents are actually doing something good and ****ing with the damned Co$.

I hope everyone that belongs to the church will wake up and see how bat **** insane their book is.

In conclusion: Thetans? What the **** guys.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

In my opinion all “Religions” Mean trouble. I don’t give a **** in what you believe in, its just the religion, which FAILS to interact with theyre own rules. “Thy shall not hurt/kill” however many wars have been started cuz of religion.

EHM! Back on topic. Yeah, Scientology sucks.

Dark Prinz

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’d like to take this opportunity to point out that most religions are equal to believing in magic and, thus, any child should point and laugh at any religious person.

Disclaimer: The opinions forthwith may or may not be the opinion of this user. More importantly, he realizes he is a minority and that his opinions are likely to incite flames toward him, so if you feel the need to flame him, please consider him to be an emo kid who hates everything. Thanks.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

It gives scientology too much credit to even call it a religion.

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

it will take more than anger to take them down.

it will take STRATEGY and PLANNING.

it will not happen overnight.

it will be glorious when they fall.

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

”Remember, remember the fifth of November.

Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.

I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason

Should ever be forgot.”

I hope Scientology falls.

And I hope to help.

Fair Game me.

Your rules do not apply where there is no law.

-Project Chanology ‘08

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

like, oh my GAWD. i had this 1 teechr 4 scientlgy and he wuz sooo mean he was going 2 fail me bc i didnt understand wut an atom was but then i gave him a bj so he pbumed me

Moses Hardin

Level 51 Emo Kid

“Razor Ramon”

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

I find it funny that people who’ve never spoken to a Scientologist think they know everything about the religion, just because they saw an episode of South Park. Log in to see images!

I very much agree with this starting post, I don’t like it because the answers are not only ridicoulusly vauge, but also an excuse for people to think that their innermost problems in life can be solved by transferring sheets of paper with no intrinsic value to move into different levels. Any religion based on a book by a fruitcake washed-up sci-fi writer is not the way to go.

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Some start from South Park, then move on to Operation Clambake, and eventually to Project Chanology.

The Cheat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Re-Re

It's not just a clever name

I remember when I was about 12 or 13 years old, I went to the library a lot and I was into Sci-Fi. I had read another couple of Hubbard’s books and grabbed Dianetics because it was right next to his other books in the Fiction section. I read a little ways into it and thought it was a really boring sci-fi story… I didn’t finish it. I didn’t know it was a “real” religion at the time.

Bragi

Level 10 Emo Kid

Did you pay Phil^10 back yet?

Scientology was started by a science fiction writer. How can it seriously be regarded as a legitimate religion?

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Dark Prinz Posted:

Disclaimer: The opinions forthwith may or may not be the opinion of this user. More importantly, he realizes he is a minority and that his opinions are likely to incite flames toward him, so if you feel the need to flame him, please consider him to be an emo kid who hates everything. Thanks.

You’re on the internet. Around here, you’re most likely in the majority with regards to that opinion.

You’re not that special.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

VIVa-ChiCk Posted:

In my opinion all “Religions” Mean trouble. I don’t give a **** in what you believe in, its just the religion, which FAILS to interact with theyre own rules. “Thy shall not hurt/kill” however many wars have been started cuz of religion.

EHM! Back on topic. Yeah, Scientology sucks.

That is a cop out argument, because there is difference between killing and murder. The hebrew / greek version of that uses distinct words for murder, i.e. killing someone out of jealousy, anger or whatnot, whereas killing someone to defend yourself or someone else isn’t considered wrong.

But yeah I agree that scientology is wack.

Sollen

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

You chanologyf ags ruined the chans.

WE DID IT FOR THE LULZ, BUT YOU RON PAUL FOLLOWERS MADE IT INTO IRL DRAMA.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!