Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion Scientology: Killer

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

Sollen Posted:

You chanologyf ags ruined the chans.

WE DID IT FOR THE LULZ, BUT YOU RON PAUL FOLLOWERS MADE IT INTO IRL DRAMA.

Drama = lulz

The newfabulous persons/underage b& shouting memes or generally being very special at the protests are a vast minority.

We want not to bring down the Co$ because it’s a “cult” or because it kills people. We do it just because we want something to destroy. The “good intentions” put out by anonymous are a cover.

We’re really just doing it for the lulz. Log in to see images!

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

People who are doing it just for the lulz are more very special than anonymous.

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

IrascibleRedoubt Posted:

People who are doing it just for the lulz are more very special than anonymous.

anonymous is only out for lulz

if you think anything else you’ve been fooled Log in to see images!

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

Paraone Posted:

That is a cop out argument, because there is difference between killing and murder. The hebrew / greek version of that uses distinct words for murder, i.e. killing someone out of jealousy, anger or whatnot, whereas killing someone to defend yourself or someone else isn’t considered wrong.

But yeah I agree that scientology is wack.

Plenty of unecessary murder has been committed by christians and in the name of christianity. I’ll reply with what I’m trying to say.

however it’s certain groups in any religeon which are evil. It’s only really forceful extremists. I’m not anti christianity, but I’m anti hardline baptist, I’m not anti islam, but Islamic extremists are evil, I’m not anti scientology (well, I’m happy to live and let live) so much as against the way Co$ (and entity as opposed to a beleif system) carries it’s operations out and attacks naysayers and ex members, the way the will do illegal things to protect their interests, and like the other extremists, the way they interpret their religeons.

If I could stand against extremist sects of religeons like this without significant danger, and fruitfully. I would. As it is, all I shall do is express my opinions, as that’s about as much of a stand as I can take right now.

Less of a cop out?

Also, scientology has aged quite specifically. As it seems to think 1950s american culture was modelled on our past lives… ie we aspired to it. But now we’ve progressed and so… left the aspirations supposedly, millions of years old, behind in a couple of decades. Other religeons don’t base their central tenets on us being conditioned by past lives and so mimicking things because they are hugely significant. And then completely abandoning them. Lawl.

Of course other religeons have aged thus. But the central tenets haven’t. Christianity is still forgiveness and tolerance (AHAHAHAHA, well supposedly) for example.

narth edited this message on 03/18/2008 5:07PM

Sollen

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

gigerth Posted:

anonymous is only out for lulz

if you think anything else you’ve been fooled Log in to see images!

Not only fooled, but also ridiculed by a little more than 8999 people.

curufeanor

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hey guys ive got a buddy in high places. For a limited time i can get u into Church of Scientology with a 50% discount. Log in to see images!

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

Thanks.

IWILL****ONY-
OU

[EPICLULS]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

DONT WRRY I WILL KILL DEM SCIENCES

AlphaMechari-
ck

Avatar: 23508 Sun Oct 19 15:22:01 -0400 2008

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

yeah i was nearly recruited by a scientologist up tottenham court road once. i wasnt going to hang around any longer, lest i finish up dead somewhere.

AvrilrawksSS-

[FVCKING METAL]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

They counteract people calling on the free speech part of the first amendment with the same dogreat timesent, just quiting the freedom of religion.

I thought you could enjoy those freedoms as long as they don’t interfere with each other. As in, you can’t practice your religion if it prohibits freedom of speech to other people and so on?

I r not amerikanz so me not nows :3

AvrilrawksSS666 edited this message on 03/23/2008 9:41PM

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

AvrilrawksSS666 Posted:

They counteract people calling on the free speech part of the first amendment with the same dogreat timesent, just quiting the freedom of religion.

I thought you could enjoy those freedoms as long as they don’t interfere with each other. As in, you can’t practice your religion if it prohibits freedom of speech to other people and so on?

I r not amerikanz so me not nows :3

anon is against the CHURCH of scientology

not the religion of scientology itself

two different things

ZOMBIE_HEDGE-
HOG

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

Miserable Olde Nasty-Snatch

AAHZ Posted:

it will take more than anger to take them down.

it will take STRATEGY and PLANNING.

it will not happen overnight.

it will be glorious when they fall.

google anonymous scientology. the end is coming – sign up to help rid the world of this tragic & deadly Log in to see images!

ZOMBIE_HEDGE-
HOG

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

gigerth Posted:

two different things

wot gigerth sayz.

AvrilrawksSS-

[FVCKING METAL]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

gigerth Posted:

two different things

Right, good point.

ZOMBIE_HEDGE-
HOG

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

Scientology swindles the weak for profit. What religion charges for salvation? It’s NOT A RELIGION bummonkeys, it’s the most profitable nontaxable scam eVAR.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

ZOMBIE_HEDGEHOG Posted:

Scientology swindles the weak for profit. What religion charges for salvation? It’s NOT A RELIGION bummonkeys, it’s the most profitable nontaxable scam eVAR.

I thought that was Mormonism Log in to see images!

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

scientology takes everything, not just 1/10th

loudestmute

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Having faith in a religion isn’t bad. Having faith in an obviously bull**** religion is bad. Insulting, bumaulting, and murdering in the name of spreading your faith is total bull****.

You can have your alien ghost volcano, I’ll have my flying spaghetti monster, and we’ll try not to mix the two, okay?

loudestmute

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Tesfan Posted:

I thought that was Mormonism Log in to see images!

Mormons own the Boy Scouts of America and use that as a tool for pushing their specialty underwear religion. That cements them as both the richest and most evil church.

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

loudestmute Posted:

Having faith in a religion isn’t bad. Having faith in an obviously bull**** religion is bad. Insulting, bumaulting, and murdering in the name of spreading your faith is total bull****.

I’m an atheist… but I have to ask.

What is a bull**** religion?

And you do realize that EVERY credible religon has murdered people in the name of God, Mohamed, Yvon, Satan, Thor…

Vince Russo edited this message on 03/29/2008 5:16PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!