Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I feel it really unfair for me. Everyday I visit the shop about 1 hour after rollover to check if there’s anything interesting there. It was no different that Thursday. I looked at the shop carefully enough and I believe I didn’t miss anything. I went to the forum and there was this Acid Flux guy who was doing the shop report everyday but he didn’t see it either. Obviously it wasn’t there at the time we were looking.

The next time I visited the forum I was surprised to see this topic by Banhammer about a turkey I had never heard of. I checked the shop again but the turkey was nowhere to be found. People started discussing about the new turkey puzzle, of which I was an outcast.

I have always attempted to buy the turkey from various people, with generous offers. But due to the lack of a trading system no one really considered them. And when I saw the shiny new peens, I knew that it was the end.

Oh and btw, if this was one of the Flezz sink solutions ET mentioned, it wasn’t as successful as he expected it to be. Because not only me, but many other people on the Flezz leaderboard also missed it. So, next time, he should try to reach more people with his new updates.

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!