Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

The Mad Idiot Posted:

Ego 4705

Proc. Power 295

Offense 57

Defense 44

Luck 56

Frugality 19

Charisma 10

Upkeep 15

I’m not having much problem with the hardest forums, using a lot of healing items but I can pwn them. I just think if you play your char like me, you need to expect to pay a lot in healing, that’s all. It’s not like I can’t afford it.

Too much ego, too much luck, and the extra 9 points in frugality doesn’t do much of anything. Keep your ego down to under 2k, and don’t put any points in luck. Focus on .moar files that give you plenty of offense and defense, since they don’t even give **** for PP and ego, and off/def are the only other combat-relevant stats.

As far as equipment goes, you’ve got too much PP. Go for a Prosthetic Finger and either 4x Beast0rs or 3x Beast0rs and a WetGear, then use PP restores as needed while waiting for your powerful attacks to refresh – you don’t really need much PP if you pace yourself right.

A level 30+ hacker should have an offense of at least 100, so you shouldn’t have to spend too much time deliberating over your options to push it that high.

Don’t wail on avtr (10.5dmg/PP) for your damage dealing needs, instead focus on 404(40dmg/PP), ipz(29.29dmg/PP), flipr (23.75dmg/PP), and bg2(23.33dmg/PP). Hit Poetry every time it refreshes, UNLESS you could hit with Recipes instead.

You can still use avtr if you’ve got enough PP and nothing better to do in a turn, but bashing on that is playing against your strengths. Hackers and trolls(I know, we can discuss that elsewhere) are both intended to defeat stronger forums through attrition, not overwhelming brutality.

Also, one last piece of advice:

If you ever see a pair of Versnatche Earbleeders in the pwn shop, then be damn well ready to sell every last piece of hacker equipment if that’s what it takes to get them.

(On a related non-advice note, could somebody provide the wiki with the base costs of hacker eq? It REALLY needs it.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!