Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Kilroy Posted:

Does it give more cred?

PrayPal: 699,588 max cred

Second Wife: 2,290,484 max cred

Going by these numbers, SW should be AT LEAST 3x more difficult than PrayPal just to match the cred difference. If you then factor in the limited supply of forum visits, the difference in cred-per-forum-visit justifies an even greater gap; if you get your cred from PrayPal it will be easier, but take many more forum visits.

Now, lets take a look at how hard it is to pwn PrayPal. IIRC, PrayPal threads have between 2k and 3k pwnage. 3x that would be 6-9k pwnage. It does about 20-30 damage to me, so it would instead do 60-90 damage at the 3x modifier. However, if we factor in the thread difference, the fact that SW gets half the threads means that it should be twice the battle in each thread. That would mean 12k-18k pwnage per thread, and 120-180 damage per hit. SW is only getting 5k-6k pwnage – a third of what would be expected. The trade-off for this is that the damage that SW does, when it hits, is a touch over twice as hard as the calculated value; 300-360 damage per hit.

It seems pretty reasonable to me, I think the problem is that that everybody’s been getting spoiled by caekwalk forums.

SimplyTHEBEST edited this message on 11/29/2008 10:00PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!