Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Stronger forums are not fun.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Stronger forums just makes us remember the grinding aspect of FW so many of us avoid like the plague.

At least with the super easy forums we could pwn lots of forums on a short period of time, and that wouldn’t bore you the hell out. Remember how boring running PrayPal was.

Am I the only one who’s feeling sad about all the changes?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Ep 1 feelings are coming back Log in to see images!

JJM

[Konservative Krist-
ian Koalition
]

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

*Blink Blink*

My cat’s breath smells like cat food.

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Agreed. There’s enough going on in ForumWarz that easy forums aren’t a problem; there’s plenty else to do. But too hard just makes it dull dull dull.

Shishi

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I don’t really think it is so much the fact that the forums got tougher as much as HOW tough they got. It’s not like they got twice or 4x as hard, it’s more like 20x, making them impossible for some, and extremely tedious for others.

I was pleasantly surprised to find the higher level forums so easy, so I’m not shocked they were made harder. However, just as there was an announcement for the game coming down yesterday it would have been nice to see one for the forum changes. Going from doable with no drugs to dying in the first thread is a bit of a shock. Losing the forum visits trying to do jobs you accepted without the realization was nicely made up for by some extra visits, but still left you with jobs that were not completable.

You also are left with forum jobs at Hershels that are impossible. Will that be changed? With the loading time for the game, the timed visits were impossible before. Now just pwning the forums are impossible. Will the job levels be lowered to match?

Thank you

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

it sucks since im going for the row peens, and i havent done the hardest forums yet Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I was tubmailed about this by markchd.

I agree they’re not as fun. The important part was making them all consistent in difficulty, since some were like 1/4 as strong as other forums for the same level.

I think very soon I am going to change them to make them less grindy, please just give me a few days.

kemix

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I thought I could manage to pwn dykea with no ego retoritives, needless to say, I fell at the last thread and it’s hitting for about 250+ damage now, ET needs to make them easier, at least remove the bonus you gave to attack power, ET, you will hear a lot less whineing and ****ing at you if you do.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Evil Trout Posted:

I was tubmailed about this by markchd.

I agree they’re not as fun. The important part was making them all consistent in difficulty, since some were like 1/4 as strong as other forums for the same level.

I think very soon I am going to change them to make them less grindy, please just give me a few days.

Yeah, I got depressed when I noticed I was 3-shotting Fanfiction Freaks, which is 10 levels lower than me.

Good to hear you know the issues, that makes me happier. I’ll be waiting. Log in to see images!

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

guess i will wait too

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

I’m really not having any problems with the high level forums still.

The Mad Idiot

Avatar: 79224 Thu Nov 20 03:38:58 -0500 2008

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

The only thing I have a problem with, is that the highest ego restorative item I can get is 300 ego, and sometimes the forums do more than that in damage per turn. The tougher forums would be fine, if I could get a larger healing item. It’s also possible there is already a better item, and I can’t find it. If that’s the case could someone point me towards it?

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Lord Shplane Posted:

I’m really not having any problems with the high level forums still.

The problem is not how hard the forums are, it’s how long they take.

PrayPal back on Episode 1 wasn’t hard by any means, but taking 5 minutes per run is rather depressing.

Fran edited this message on 11/29/2008 11:03AM

Programming -
Socks

[WeChall]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Fran Posted:

PrayPal back on Episode 1 wasn’t hard by any means, but taking 5 minutes per run is rather depressing.

I’m not taking that long. Log in to see images!

Amy Blue

Avatar: 65364 Fri Dec 26 20:01:39 -0500 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I’m a level 35 camwhore, I used to be able to pwn Second Wife and Dykea without using any restoratives, and now I can’t beat them because the damage they deal me I can’t make up fast enough with both Recover abilities and restoratives. Since I’m going for the Streak peen, it’s quite annoying. I understand making them harder, but when a top level character can’t beat the forum, it seems they went a little too far.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Jewborg Posted:

I’m not taking that long. Log in to see images!

Nor am I.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I just pwned Second Wife once to get to level 35, and I was knocked down from 2100 ego to 400 ego in the course of the pwnage, without using any consumables.

This isn’t going to be a problem much anymore, seeing as I’m getting Episode 2 soon…

Scary_Retard-
_6

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

The Mad Idiot Posted:

The only thing I have a problem with, is that the highest ego restorative item I can get is 300 ego, and sometimes the forums do more than that in damage per turn. The tougher forums would be fine, if I could get a larger healing item. It’s also possible there is already a better item, and I can’t find it. If that’s the case could someone point me towards it?

Go to haxor and get your defense up, My defense is at 36 and Dykea hits me for 285 that’s enough for my taste. (meaning having to take 7-8 +250ego restorers to pwn it is just about right for me since I want to lose some ego to make my character stronger.)

SR6

broomboy

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Let’s just say I was unpleasantly surprised when I went to do my second wife runs and died in 3 hits.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Fran Posted:

this pretty much sums up my problems with this character

being a permanoob you can easily pwn forums without getting hurt much but each thread takes like 10 attacks to kill (recipes help a lot but it is still a serious grindfest)

and i haven’t even gotten to the higher level forums yet lol

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!