Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

shrtcat Posted:

qft.

I’m getting annoyed by the 9 million threads that are basically talking about the same goddamn thing everyday.

And besides, new players don’t buy glbumes because they can’t afford them. Duh.

Really? New Players don’t buy Glbumes?

Dude, get real. I bought my first pair of Glbumes from the Ppwn Shoppe about four or five days after I started the game, and I only learned about it because of a posted thread in GD.

And stop overreacting. It’s one new thread a day. Or it was.

So, how about you go ahead and go post the same comment in the thread that is asking ‘Why did I get this Vanilla Scoop?’ or ‘My streak was broken, what do I do?’ or ‘When do I get more forum visits’, etcetera. We see repetitions of those on a constant basis.

And since you’re a bit late to the party, re-read the part where I agreed that Fran had an actually useful suggestion that I’m going to implement. But thanks for actually getting riled up enough to post in the thread. The only reason there’s any drama about this, at all, is because a handful of people got their knickers in a twist over something that didn’t pertain to them anyways.

Besides… I accomplished my goal, and now we’ll do this for the kids, instead of the lulz.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!