Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz PPwn Shoppe Report 11/29 --- Douchy & Baggana™ Trollglbumes on Sale!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Douchy & Baggana™ Trollglbumes

* Max Sexiness +250

* Max Douchebaggery +100

This brings up a interesting point. Originally, only Camwhores & Trolls could wear Glbumes. So, obviously some of the Glbumes were designed with Trolls in mind. But now that Hackers & PermaNoobs are part of the game, shouldn’t we start seeing Glbumes designed for them as well?

For example, I could easily see Glbumes that add to your Processing Power, maybe something like those MyVu glbumes that you can hook up to you mpeg player and watch your videos privately.

So, how about it? Any talk yet of designing new glbumes for the new clbumes?

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

There is one pair of glbumes for permanoobs, actually. It gives +50 ego

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

What about we design new items for Camwhores?

You know, you talk so much about glbumes. Think of us. We already got shafted enough, every clbum can wear glbumes and our shoes are still the same from EP1.

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

new items for all clbumes would be nice imo

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

MOCK-CONGLERS **** Posted:

new items for all clbumes would be nice imo

This.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

and why make a thread like this every day?

after a while everybody will be smart enough to look at the ppwn shoppe

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

every player watches the ppwn shop. at least for selling junk

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Nicco Posted:

1. Not everyone knows that the Ppwn Shoppe sells Glbumes. We get new players all the time.

2. Some players only make forum visits once every three days, so they don’t always have a reason to check the Ppwn Shoppe if they aren’t selling Junk.

3. Since the OP of a thread cannot modify the thread title, it’s really the only viable way to keep the information current.

4. If you regularly check the Ppwn Shoppe, there is no need to bother checking this thread, and therefore, it has no impact on you unless you choose to create ‘drama’. There is no harm whatsoever in making a new thread each day. Simply don’t click on the thread if it bothers you.

5. I decided to not simply post the glbumes announcement, but also a topic of discussion. So, it’s a multi-purpose thread.

6. [censored]

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Acid Flux Posted:

1. Not everyone knows that the Ppwn Shoppe sells Glbumes. We get new players all the time.

2. Some players only make forum visits once every three days, so they don’t always have a reason to check the Ppwn Shoppe if they aren’t selling Junk.

3. Since the OP of a thread cannot modify the thread title, it’s really the only viable way to keep the information current.

4. If you regularly check the Ppwn Shoppe, there is no need to bother checking this thread, and therefore, it has no impact on you unless you choose to create ‘drama’. There is no harm whatsoever in making a new thread each day. Simply don’t click on the thread if it bothers you.

5. I decided to not simply post the glbumes announcement, but also a topic of discussion. So, it’s a multi-purpose thread.

6. [censored]

1. Make a thread called Ppwn Shoppe Glbumes Report – Updated Every Day! and explain the objective of that thread;

2. Make a thread called Ppwn Shoppe Glbumes Report – Updated Every Day! so these people can check every day for stuff;

3. Make a thread called Ppwn Shoppe Glbumes Report – Updated Every Day!, I think the title is clear enough to see you’ll post info every day;

4. Make a thread called Ppwn Shoppe Glbumes Report – Updated Every Day!, otherwise you’ll look like someone whoring the Flamebate E-Peen in a way even more lame than contests;

5. Make a thread called Ppwn Shoppe Glbumes Report – Updated Every Day!, that’d be a multi-purpose thread too, just edit the OP every day

6. Make a thread called Ppwn Shoppe Glbumes Report – Updated Every Day! because repeated threads are not fun.

That was nothing, just being a good citizen.

Fran edited this message on 11/29/2008 4:24PM

BaconSupreme

Avatar: 77335 Sat Nov 08 20:57:52 -0500 2008

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Nicco Posted:

hallo thar

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

BaconSupreme Posted:

hallo thar

And yet, that thread’s not on the front page. So, it’s useless.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Acid Flux Posted:

So bump it ?_?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Acid Flux Posted:

Then bump it.

Hey, it is useless no more!

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Nicco Posted:

So bump it ?_?

So, Bacon should be bumping it and updating it, if it’s supposed to be his solution.

However, Fran actually offered a better solution.

Just FYI Fran, I’m not trying for a Flamebate Fodder Peen. I got it a long time ago. This is specifically for the benefit of new players. It wasn’t until I saw a similar thread long, long ago that I realized that I could buy Glbumes at the Ppwn Shoppe. I’m just returning the favor.

So, since Bacon Supreme can’t be bothered to keep his thread current, it looks like I’ll run with Fran’s suggestion. Log in to see images! Acid Flux edited this message on 11/29/2008 7:03PM

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Fran Posted:

1. Make a thread called Ppwn Shoppe Glbumes Report – Updated Every Day! and explain the objective of that thread;

2. Make a thread called Ppwn Shoppe Glbumes Report – Updated Every Day! so these people can check every day for stuff;

3. Make a thread called Ppwn Shoppe Glbumes Report – Updated Every Day!, I think the title is clear enough to see you’ll post info every day;

4. Make a thread called Ppwn Shoppe Glbumes Report – Updated Every Day!, otherwise you’ll look like someone whoring the Flamebate E-Peen in a way even more lame than contests;

5. Make a thread called Ppwn Shoppe Glbumes Report – Updated Every Day!, that’d be a multi-purpose thread too, just edit the OP every day

6. Make a thread called Ppwn Shoppe Glbumes Report – Updated Every Day! because repeated threads are not fun.

That was nothing, just being a good citizen.

qft.

I’m getting annoyed by the 9 million threads that are basically talking about the same goddamn thing everyday.

And besides, new players don’t buy glbumes because they can’t afford them. Duh.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

shrtcat Posted:

qft.

I’m getting annoyed by the 9 million threads that are basically talking about the same goddamn thing everyday.

And besides, new players don’t buy glbumes because they can’t afford them. Duh.

Really? New Players don’t buy Glbumes?

Dude, get real. I bought my first pair of Glbumes from the Ppwn Shoppe about four or five days after I started the game, and I only learned about it because of a posted thread in GD.

And stop overreacting. It’s one new thread a day. Or it was.

So, how about you go ahead and go post the same comment in the thread that is asking ‘Why did I get this Vanilla Scoop?’ or ‘My streak was broken, what do I do?’ or ‘When do I get more forum visits’, etcetera. We see repetitions of those on a constant basis.

And since you’re a bit late to the party, re-read the part where I agreed that Fran had an actually useful suggestion that I’m going to implement. But thanks for actually getting riled up enough to post in the thread. The only reason there’s any drama about this, at all, is because a handful of people got their knickers in a twist over something that didn’t pertain to them anyways.

Besides… I accomplished my goal, and now we’ll do this for the kids, instead of the lulz.

If I Had My -
Way Id Have -
All Of You S-
hot

Avatar: If I Had My Way Id Have All Of You Shot's Avatar

[woman's genitals Cats]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Actually, I’m watching your threads every day for when I can finally afford some of those high end glbumes.

If its just one thread bumped constantly I’ll probably not bother to check it.

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Acid Flux Posted:

Really? New Players don’t buy Glbumes?

Dude, get real. I bought my first pair of Glbumes from the Ppwn Shoppe about four or five days after I started the game, and I only learned about it because of a posted thread in GD.

And stop overreacting. It’s one new thread a day. Or it was.

So, how about you go ahead and go post the same comment in the thread that is asking ‘Why did I get this Vanilla Scoop?’ or ‘My streak was broken, what do I do?’ or ‘When do I get more forum visits’, etcetera. We see repetitions of those on a constant basis.

And since you’re a bit late to the party, re-read the part where I agreed that Fran had an actually useful suggestion that I’m going to implement. But thanks for actually getting riled up enough to post in the thread. The only reason there’s any drama about this, at all, is because a handful of people got their knickers in a twist over something that didn’t pertain to them anyways.

Besides… I accomplished my goal, and now we’ll do this for the kids, instead of the lulz.

I wasn’t over-reacting, over-exaggerating yes, obviously…

Most new players can’t afford teh glbumes unless they’re pro gamblers, most of the glbumes are upwards of hundreds of thousands of flezz, you don’t have that kind of money when you’re first starting.

I’m not only irked by this particular thread, the same repetitive questions that are asked by noobs have met my, and many other people’s fury.

Anyways, I’ll shut-up now.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

If I Had My Way Id Have All Of You Shot Posted:

Actually, I’m watching your threads every day for when I can finally afford some of those high end glbumes.

If its just one thread bumped constantly I’ll probably not bother to check it.

I’ll be editing the second post of that thread regularly, so you can always check the first page. If we ever get the ability to edit the title of threads, then I’ll modify that regularly instead.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!