Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

I R TEH BEST-
EST

Avatar: 79066 Sat Nov 22 19:24:44 -0500 2008

[pizza party]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

I mostly wonder how we are to pwn any forums that are over 33 in difficulty once Episode 3 comes around. As it stands 300 damage from the forum makes Dykea and Second Wife nearly impossible for myself. Emos are almost as powerful as Camwhores now again, Political Flamebait being brought down to a 1 refresh really makes Trolls far better but Hackers have such limited Processing Power and most of the time you are using 100 attack power abilities because of the insane refresh rates. They do however get the best equipment for what it is worth and can reasonably have both Attack and Defense over 100 if you get some good .moar files. They have definitely shot down to the weakest late game clbum next to Permanoobs.

However balancing isn’t a mbumive issue since there are limited competitive aspects that involve having really powerful characters. You don’t need to be powerful to get 3 lemon scoops for pwning Denture Chat and we don’t have any way to fight each other yet so having a somewhat weaker clbum makes for some varied gameplay.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!