Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

If I could still get decent hits with more reasonable offense, that’d be well and fine. But with over 100 offense, I’m hitting at 1900. And that’s with putting nothing into defense (other than moar files), nothing into upkeep (that bill’s gonna SUCK), and nothing into ego (again, other than moar files). Oh, and the flezz rewards in the morning? Bah.

It’s not that it’s a challenge to pwn the forum. It’s not that we don’t hit for **** anymore. And it’s not that the deliveries are way nerf’d. It’s all of them put together that’s quickly on the way to terribly un-fun.

I don’t even wanna know how ****ty my attacks are going to be when I finally respect to take some upkeep, defense and ego.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!