Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shishi

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I don’t really think it is so much the fact that the forums got tougher as much as HOW tough they got. It’s not like they got twice or 4x as hard, it’s more like 20x, making them impossible for some, and extremely tedious for others.

I was pleasantly surprised to find the higher level forums so easy, so I’m not shocked they were made harder. However, just as there was an announcement for the game coming down yesterday it would have been nice to see one for the forum changes. Going from doable with no drugs to dying in the first thread is a bit of a shock. Losing the forum visits trying to do jobs you accepted without the realization was nicely made up for by some extra visits, but still left you with jobs that were not completable.

You also are left with forum jobs at Hershels that are impossible. Will that be changed? With the loading time for the game, the timed visits were impossible before. Now just pwning the forums are impossible. Will the job levels be lowered to match?

Thank you

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!