Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Spirithound

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

One day Farmer Fred decided that he needed some horses. So he went to the horse auction and he saw these two really really really really really big horses for a really really really really really cheap price. So he bought these two really really really really really big horses for a really really really really really cheap price and he called them Nookie and Snookie.

Now Farmer Fred decided that Nookie and Snookie would be good for horse racing, so he entered them in the county fair and Nookie and Snookie were much bigger than all the other horses, their shoulders were about as high as this ceiling. So the starter blew the gun, and they’re off!

Nookie and Snookie pull ahead of all the other horses in just a couple seconds.

And it’s Nookie in the lead by a nose, no it’s Snookie by a nose, it’s Nookie in the lead by a nose, no it’s

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

And Snookie wins the race, but only by a nose.

So it comes time for the state fair, and Nookie and Snookie are just a little bit taller than all the other horses this time. So the starter blows the gun, and they’re off!

And it’s Nookie in the lead by a nose, no it’s Snookie by a nose, it’s Nookie in the lead by a nose, no it’s

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

So they’re back in their stable celebrating that night, and Nookie says to Snookie, “Hey Snookie, everybody knows that you and I are the fastest and second fastest horses in the state, maybe even the country, so how’s about letting me win the national finals tomorrow?”

Snookie thinks for a moment and then says, “Weeellllll, I suppose I can do that for you, but only cuz it’s you.”

So the next day, Nookie and Snookie are ready to run the national finals, and they’re about ten times smaller than all the other horses. So the starter blows the gun, and they’re off!

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

Snookie by a nose,

Nookie by a nose,

So they’re back in their stable celebrating that night, and Nookie says to Snookie, “Hey Snookie, I thought you said that I could win the race today…” And Snookie says, “Umm, well, you know….ummm…”

Then the country dog walks up and says, “Hey, I remember you saying that too.”

And Nookie and Snookie look at each other and say,

“WOW A TALKING DOG!!!”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!