Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Sneaky27 Posted:

Way to talk down to us newfabulous persons. I can totally see why everyone seems to hate you.

So as not to be accused of trolling in a non-RP forum;

What you describe is actually how I managed to win my few medals last round. Thought about doing that again, but decided I’d rather grind Super Chai or whatever the second level Chai ePeen is called. Antifreeze is easy, but I doubt grinding ten a day will win any medals by itself.

If you consider talking down, that’s fine. There’s tons of articles on how to start at Dom (I ever wrote the one about how to solo run) on the wiki. I didn’t consider it a talkdown per se, but remember what you had to write when you started playing.

These type of threads makes me sad because we who wrote stuff for the wiki worked hard for all the information and people doesn’t seem to go after it. Solo running is easy, you can even do it while doing job grinds (although it requires a little luck if you want all the 5-point jobs because job forums usually have a incredibly fast turnover).

Fran edited this message on 11/26/2008 7:22AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!