Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun This is going to be a fun bracket.

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

I can tell.

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Check out the Jalapeno Group. I’m in the same Bracket as the Banhammer.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

p sure mods get some sort of cheats now…but they better not

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

p sure mods get some sort of cheats now…but they better not

We don’t.

Or at least, I don’t. If tubs negotiated something, well, I want my share too!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

MC Banhammer Posted:

We don’t.

sure thing mr 10 inch male reproductive organ guy Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

MC Banhammer Posted:

We don’t.

I wish! I always figured you had some trick up your sleeve with your alt’s placing in the end-season rankings…

Oh hey remember for now if anyone wants to sling ****, keep it to the stalls, k? Log in to see images! TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 11/20/2008 3:15PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Deific Blunder Posted:

I can tell.

For the record, I’d have even more if the server didn’t boot me out of my 34th consecutive forum.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I don’t understand what’s so special about this.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Now I’m rather new at all this, so I could be wrong. However, it seems that 27 Dom cards is an amount that can change the landscape of a bracket. Not real sure how those things work, but I’ve seen some radical shifting in my bracket due to the influence of a large sum of Dom cards.

It would also seem that Tubs is a shrewd Domfabulous person with the ability to leverage that sum of cards in unexpected ways. I’m rather glad he’s not in my bracket, on account of having just called him a Domfabulous person.

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

That’s nothing. The brainfreeze people on my bracket (not me, I missed the damn raid) have 90+ and 30 cards.

Hell KittieJenn has 169 and 29 cards.

Name: The bumociation ****ing Rules I am Windy, check it out.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

TBQH, it’s easy to cap cards on the first day of dom. It’s called smart planning.

You know, plan Pistachio beforehand, save visits, smart gambling. It may be news to you, but once you learn a little, it becomes trivial.

You can see my bracket atm – lots of people with 100+ scoops and cards. I got 200 scoops and 26 cards, myself. And I’ve been hit with several bumholes and had several shields burned down already.

Fran edited this message on 11/25/2008 9:47AM

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Fran Posted:

TBQH, it’s easy to cap cards on the first day of dom. It’s called smart planning.

You know, plan Pistachio beforehand, save visits, smart gambling. It may be news to you, but once you learn a little, it becomes trivial.

You can see my bracket atm – lots of people with 100+ scoops and cards. I got 200 scoops and 26 cards, myself. And I’ve been hit with several bumholes and had several shields burned down already.

Way to talk down to us newfabulous persons. I can totally see why everyone seems to hate you.

So as not to be accused of trolling in a non-RP forum;

What you describe is actually how I managed to win my few medals last round. Thought about doing that again, but decided I’d rather grind Super Chai or whatever the second level Chai ePeen is called. Antifreeze is easy, but I doubt grinding ten a day will win any medals by itself.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Sneaky27 Posted:

Way to talk down to us newfabulous persons. I can totally see why everyone seems to hate you.

So as not to be accused of trolling in a non-RP forum;

What you describe is actually how I managed to win my few medals last round. Thought about doing that again, but decided I’d rather grind Super Chai or whatever the second level Chai ePeen is called. Antifreeze is easy, but I doubt grinding ten a day will win any medals by itself.

If you consider talking down, that’s fine. There’s tons of articles on how to start at Dom (I ever wrote the one about how to solo run) on the wiki. I didn’t consider it a talkdown per se, but remember what you had to write when you started playing.

These type of threads makes me sad because we who wrote stuff for the wiki worked hard for all the information and people doesn’t seem to go after it. Solo running is easy, you can even do it while doing job grinds (although it requires a little luck if you want all the 5-point jobs because job forums usually have a incredibly fast turnover).

Fran edited this message on 11/26/2008 7:22AM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Deific Blunder Posted:

I can tell.

I’m glad he’s in my bracket! Go Tubs! He didn’t cheat or do anything sneaky, he just did his best to maximize the results for each visit he did all week. He had to give some things up that he could have otherwise gone for to use his visits to kick bum this week. And he did a damn fine job of it. Had he joined in on our raids he might have gotten even a bunch more.

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Fran Posted:

If you consider talking down, that’s fine. There’s tons of articles on how to start at Dom (I ever wrote the one about how to solo run) on the wiki. I didn’t consider it a talkdown per se, but remember what you had to write when you started playing.

These type of threads makes me sad because we who wrote stuff for the wiki worked hard for all the information and people doesn’t seem to go after it. Solo running is easy, you can even do it while doing job grinds (although it requires a little luck if you want all the 5-point jobs because job forums usually have a incredibly fast turnover).

Huh? Why would this type of thread make you said? I was being genuine. I really had fun and had alot fo good-natured people in the bracket. I apologize if it came off as if I was complaining.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Deific Blunder Posted:

Huh? Why would this type of thread make you said? I was being genuine. I really had fun and had alot fo good-natured people in the bracket. I apologize if it came off as if I was complaining.

The OP makes it look like Whiny ****es material, yes. But that’s okay.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!