Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Fran Posted:

Too much emphasis on peen size and griefing makes me hate the new system.

This. Especially with e-Peen length capped at 13”, the new system is horrible. One person takes the lead, then it simply becomes a battle to keep other people from having all the Peens you do so you can maintain the lead. At least, this is the theoretical result. The actual result is somebody with a few unique e-Peens from the first season just sort of hanging out in the top spot, and other, more active, players being annoyed that they really don’t have options for increasing their size by much, if at all.

Really, my favorite part of the old system was watching my e-Peen count increase as I achieved new things. I still get this effect, to a lesser degree, primarily because I don’t have all of the peens that the high-tier players currently have, so I can play catch-up and rejoice in my 0.04” gains. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for the old-school peen-whores to not be able to increase their e-Peen length at all, simply because of how the system limits them. I like the length metaphor a lot, but by capping length the way the system currently does, and making everything relative to other players, you get rid of the fun aspect and turn the system into a giant grief-fest.

The fact that the current Peen leader is an inactive player who hasn’t touched the episode 2 content, that popped in for a day to troll the new system, leads me to believe that there’s something broken about the way things are currently being handled.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!