Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll POLL: The new Peen system.
Poll: What do you think of the new Peen system?
You must be logged in to vote.

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Okay, so since the new Peen system arrived, I’ve seen some mixed reactions to it. But it’d be interesting to see exactly how many are against it. Mind you this thread is mainly for peenwhores like me.

So please vote and don’t forget to comment on your thoughts.

EDIT:

I’d also like to add that I hate it and I want the old one back.

BlankTH edited this message on 11/25/2008 1:48PM

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I don’t really like the way common peens become pretty much worthless; I think absolute values would be much better. But the measurements are better than the numbers IMO.

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Prefer old one over than new one, but would not mind both alongside each other

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Master_Troll Posted:

Prefer old one over than new one, but would not mind both alongside each other

Oh yeah. Damn, forgot to add that option to the poll, oh well there are enough options as it is.

Shoot The Mo-
on

Avatar: 50637 Wed Apr 01 23:03:10 -0400 2009

[The Last Stand]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Inactivate PDB again and it’ll be fine.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

I think the current system would be fine if it just said something like ’ 7.12” (27) ’. Indicating that my relative length is 7.12” and my total number is 27. Both pieces of information have merit, and getting the second one shouldn’t require counting like it does.

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

There should be a peen leaderboard for most peen. Other than the unofficial one on the wiki.

Bonkenhi

Avatar: 75529 Sat Nov 22 17:24:38 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Personally liked the old one.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Too much emphasis on peen size and griefing makes me hate the new system.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Fran Posted:

Too much emphasis on peen size and griefing makes me hate the new system.

This. Especially with e-Peen length capped at 13”, the new system is horrible. One person takes the lead, then it simply becomes a battle to keep other people from having all the Peens you do so you can maintain the lead. At least, this is the theoretical result. The actual result is somebody with a few unique e-Peens from the first season just sort of hanging out in the top spot, and other, more active, players being annoyed that they really don’t have options for increasing their size by much, if at all.

Really, my favorite part of the old system was watching my e-Peen count increase as I achieved new things. I still get this effect, to a lesser degree, primarily because I don’t have all of the peens that the high-tier players currently have, so I can play catch-up and rejoice in my 0.04” gains. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for the old-school peen-whores to not be able to increase their e-Peen length at all, simply because of how the system limits them. I like the length metaphor a lot, but by capping length the way the system currently does, and making everything relative to other players, you get rid of the fun aspect and turn the system into a giant grief-fest.

The fact that the current Peen leader is an inactive player who hasn’t touched the episode 2 content, that popped in for a day to troll the new system, leads me to believe that there’s something broken about the way things are currently being handled.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Much better.: 4

you’re ****ing kidding me

i love this new system because it puts more weight on actual achievements as opposed to just pure numbers

especially with worthless e-peens like “vote for obama” and “post in a thread”

also peen whores hate it which is good

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

I don’t care much about it, but I think that both relative inches and absolute amount should be visible. Also, stop linking it to the wiki. Everyone who’s anyone knows how the new E-Peen system works and there’s no point in having a billion links to that article.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Veer Posted:

i love this new system because it puts more weight on actual achievements as opposed to just pure numbers

I don’t mind putting a weight on peens, honestly. I actually think that’s a rather good idea. It’s the bit where it compares to other users that ****s everything up, imo.

One of the “fun” things in the endgame is to collect peen. We all used to be able to see our peen size increase as soon as the peen was acquired and there was a sense of accomplishment. I didn’t care if someone had 538 peens and I had 97. Going from 97 to 101 when I scored four peens in one day last week would have been enough to keep me going. Instead, I scored 4 peens (one of them is still rare and only 10 people have it) and my length grew a whopping quarter inch. Ohhh… fun and excitement. Or something.

The sense of accomplishment is out the window. What’s the point of working your bum off and grinding/streaking/putting effort into contests when the payoff is crap?

Someone in our klan (don’t remember who, too lazy to look, pipe up if you want the credit) suggested that it would be nice if there were a way to switch views in our profile. Do you want to view by length or number? That’d at least keep those of us that are unhappy with the new system from complaining so violently.

tl;dr I want to see the weighted length without comparison to other users. kthxbye

Oliver Klosh-
off

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I don’t care how big my E-Peen is, my IRL peen isn’t going to grow any bigger.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

spacekadt Posted:

I want to see the weighted length without comparison to other users.

This p much sums up my opinion, but everyone already knew that, since I’ve been whining about it since day one.

I’m glad to see others are starting to see the problems with the new system.

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

spacekadt Posted:

I want to see the weighted length without comparison to other users. kthxbye

Top option.

Tikitac

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I kinda like it.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Get rid of the wiki link, and change it to showing your peen count on mouseover, and linking to your profile#peens

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Veer Posted:

I have to pretty much agree with my klan mate on this one. Quality over quantity in my mind is always the proper method for evaluating relative worth.

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Epic bump for great justice and Rock n’ Roll Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!