Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Oliver Kloshoff Posted:

PLEASE stop complaining. Just come up with a different forum idea, and maybe that will do better. But, in sympathy, I know how you feel.

A few weeks ago, I submitted a forum idea called “Flogger”. It achieved 5th place overall in the final count that week, losing to Dykea. The next week, I submitted the same idea, thinking it could win. However, after that week’s election was over, the total number of votes for Flogger was close to zero.

I know that some ideas are submitted multiple times, and score near 1st place, but when an idea wins the election, that’s usually it’s first appearance.

Sorry Log in to see images! I wasn’t trying to complain that badly. Ah well.

BlankTH Posted:

I owe you an apology shrtcat. (no srsly)

I misread, I thought it said nchan, not pichan. It’s actually kind of clever.

No problem Log in to see images! shrtcat edited this message on 11/23/2008 10:49PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!