Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock For ****s sakes, people keep downvoting me.
Poll: Is πchan creative?
You must be logged in to vote.

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

I know this is old news, but this thing is ****ing me off, I submitted an entry “πchan” and I thought it was pretty good, it received quite a few upvotes, but I resubmitted it because I put it in early.

Here was my submission : “πChan

Sick of 4chan, 8chan, 2chan, 7chan, -1394chan, 666chan and the likes? Well don’t despair, the newest addition to the “*chan” family is here, πchan! Discuss all the latest in mathematics, theorems and trigonometry! Post funny pictures of your calculus teachers, your math exams that you got 105% on, how digits of π you know, and much more! With πchan, anything is possible! Even dividing by zero!

Topics: Calculus, Exams and Pi”

Now it’s flotting near -5, but it was had 42 the previous round, the question is, is it good?

Any ideas to improve it?

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Well now that you told everyone you came up with it. Everyone’s gonna downvote.

Unless you already told them, which would explain the rapid fall in votes.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

There is already a 4chan parody, just look for a famous website that doesn’t have a forumwarz counterpart and parodize it

TrIcKy MiNd

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

life sucks

get used to it

lolmale reproductive organ

[Pakistan]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Is there a gamefaqs?

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

I ain’t crying or nothing, and I realize that it’s too late and that my submision is probably at -5.

But yeah, Someone suggessted that we get a 1-5 rating system.

That sounds cool doesn’t it?

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

lolmale reproductive organ Posted:

Is there a gamefaqs?

LOL yes.

Gamefabulous personS.

But I’m pretty sure there isn’t a 4chan parody. I haven’t seen it Log in to see images!

trial

Level 20 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

lolmale reproductive organ Posted:

Is there a gamefaqs?

http://forumwarz.com/forum_buildr/view/87

also, check these. http://forumwarz.com/bookmarks/community

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

someone made a /b/ parody called /β/ awhile ago but idk if they re-uploaded it or not

lolmale reproductive organ

[Pakistan]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Where reasoned individuals gather to calmly discuss the merits of each console. Just kidding, this is where all the nerds go to be cheerleaders for whichever console their parents bought for them. Why they’re arguing with each other when they’ve got a computer perfectly capable of playing browser-based games is anyone’s guess.

Seems spot on. I have nothing to add

Thanks for the links btw, trial

lolcock edited this message on 11/23/2008 10:23PM

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

I owe you an apology shrtcat. (no srsly)

I misread, I thought it said nchan, not pichan. It’s actually kind of clever.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

shrtcat Posted:

LOL yes.

Gamefabulous personS.

But I’m pretty sure there isn’t a 4chan parody. I haven’t seen it Log in to see images!

2chin fat acceptance forums

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

LROSENBERG1996 Posted:

2chin fat acceptance forums

Oh yeah. I was looking at the community forums, thanks.

Also 2chin, that’s ****ing hillarious, haha.

Oliver Klosh-
off

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

shrtcat Posted:

I know this is old news, but this thing is ****ing me off, I submitted an entry “πchan” and I thought it was pretty good, it received quite a few upvotes, but I resubmitted it because I put it in early.

Here was my submission : “πChan

Sick of 4chan, 8chan, 2chan, 7chan, -1394chan, 666chan and the likes? Well don’t despair, the newest addition to the “*chan” family is here, πchan! Discuss all the latest in mathematics, theorems and trigonometry! Post funny pictures of your calculus teachers, your math exams that you got 105% on, how digits of π you know, and much more! With πchan, anything is possible! Even dividing by zero!

Topics: Calculus, Exams and Pi”

Now it’s flotting near -5, but it was had 42 the previous round, the question is, is it good?

Any ideas to improve it?

PLEASE stop complaining. Just come up with a different forum idea, and maybe that will do better. But, in sympathy, I know how you feel.

A few weeks ago, I submitted a forum idea called “Flogger”. It achieved 5th place overall in the final count that week, losing to Dykea. The next week, I submitted the same idea, thinking it could win. However, after that week’s election was over, the total number of votes for Flogger was close to zero.

I know that some ideas are submitted multiple times, and score near 1st place, but when an idea wins the election, that’s usually it’s first appearance.

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

Oliver Kloshoff Posted:

PLEASE stop complaining. Just come up with a different forum idea, and maybe that will do better. But, in sympathy, I know how you feel.

A few weeks ago, I submitted a forum idea called “Flogger”. It achieved 5th place overall in the final count that week, losing to Dykea. The next week, I submitted the same idea, thinking it could win. However, after that week’s election was over, the total number of votes for Flogger was close to zero.

I know that some ideas are submitted multiple times, and score near 1st place, but when an idea wins the election, that’s usually it’s first appearance.

Sorry Log in to see images! I wasn’t trying to complain that badly. Ah well.

BlankTH Posted:

I owe you an apology shrtcat. (no srsly)

I misread, I thought it said nchan, not pichan. It’s actually kind of clever.

No problem Log in to see images! shrtcat edited this message on 11/23/2008 10:49PM

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Do you think that it might have had anything to do with the ad you took out asking people to vote for your idea?

People were probably worried that an idea would be chosen because you’d paid for a community ad that they decided to vote against it to balance out those who voted for it without really giving the idea any thought.

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Grayson81 Posted:

Do you think that it might have had anything to do with the ad you took out asking people to vote for your idea?

People were probably worried that an idea would be chosen because you’d paid for a community ad that they decided to vote against it to balance out those who voted for it without really giving the idea any thought.

This, in its entirety, is the sole reason it’s at -5, and probably will forever stay at -5.

For god’s sake, you made people LOOK for an entry. I didn’t even know it was a forum suggestion. I thought it was a submission under one of the categories, and I said “**** that ****, I’m not doing all that footwork”. There were probably quite a few people that said “What an enormous bumhole, I’m going to actually search for this guy’s **** and downvote it”... OR… the name stuck in their head the next time they visited forumbuildr, and when it appeared in the list of suggestion forums, bam, it gets a downvote, just for being such a poorly written ad.

People are bumholes, you’ve just gotta play on that.

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

FalconFour Posted:

This, in its entirety, is the sole reason it’s at -5, and probably will forever stay at -5.

For god’s sake, you made people LOOK for an entry. I didn’t even know it was a forum suggestion. I thought it was a submission under one of the categories, and I said “**** that ****, I’m not doing all that footwork”. There were probably quite a few people that said “What an enormous bumhole, I’m going to actually search for this guy’s **** and downvote it”... OR… the name stuck in their head the next time they visited forumbuildr, and when it appeared in the list of suggestion forums, bam, it gets a downvote, just for being such a poorly written ad.

People are bumholes, you’ve just gotta play on that.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

so now that we know it’s your idea, shrtcat, I can systematically downvote it each time in the future.

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

TeeKayEff Posted:

so now that we know it’s your idea, shrtcat, I can systematically downvote it each time in the future.

It’s already at -5, smart one.

Infact it’s been along time since it hit -5, but whatever.

shrtcat edited this message on 11/25/2008 6:47PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!