Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Evil Trout Posted:

First of all telling people to game the system so you get the changes you want is a very special idea. You know thousands of people play Forumwarz every day right, and only a very small percentage read flamebate and would subscribe to your idea, don’t you?

Secondly, I know nobody likes negative adjustments to their clbumes, but in the long term it’s in everyone’s best interests to have a balanced game. None of my changes should be considered final at this point, although I have overwhelming stats about Camwhores and Hackers being far more powerful than the other two core clbumes.

I read every Tubmail people send me (including the long one you sent, OP) and I take their advice into consideration. Sure, sometimes things get lost in the noise but I am doing my best to make sure the game is solid here.

In terms of more challenging content, I think very soon we will start to see some new challenging forums and quests. I’ve got some great things in mind. It’ll just take some time to get things into place.

(BTW, even though the example I gave is currently only tracking damage, I obviously can and will be tracking many other stats too — I’m not sure how you got the idea I didn’t care about other attributes.)

Well ET, the fact of the matter is that the changes are negative now. We’ve waited ages for stronger forums and we’ve got none yet, in fact the latest forum is level 1. I mean *sigh*... Can’t you change some stuff back until stats other than offence matter?`like, change everything at once, because this just isn’t working.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!