Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

was Posted:

If we are going to continue to have attacks that hit for 1,000 and 2,000 we are going to need forums with 4000+ pwnage. And no this is not a petition to nerf offense. Higher pwnage has the possibility of increasing repair costs, encouraging more spending on consumable, and a readjustment on upgrade point bumignment. Also, it might make moar files useful.

I agree with this 100%. Some seriously challenging forums would be wonderful to see. Looking at Faux News in its old Ep 1 state it had over 2000 hp and hit for the same amount as the max healing item. Compared to other high level Ep 1 forums it had around 8x the hp per thread and did huge damage. It was a challenge, as was Great Firewall and to a lesser extent Second Wife and Hall of Faded Fame.

I guess it’s a dual nature thing, some players don’t have nearly as much time available and the ability to zip through big forums in under a minute is awesome. For those that do there isn’t anything challenging about 1,2,1,2,1,2 or whatever pattern they use. I liked getting JingJing for my re-re and beating invisible Faux News on it’s debut night, it actually felt like a challenge had been overcome. It’d be cool if we saw a few things like that in the future.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!