Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

Evil Trout Posted:

I should probably add a clock to domination so the server time can been synchronized with your own clocks Log in to see images!

That’d be awesome. I try to keep mine sync’d up with the whole “atomic clock” thing, but that rarely actually means anything. Those last few minutes are intense!

Also, next week Orange Jackal will not be so big. It was a bug that it was this week, and by the time I noticed and had some time to fix it I thought it would have been unfair. Next round there is going to be 5 teams just for people with medals and they will be smaller. Good luck Log in to see images!

Also awesome. It seemed like there were way too many people to keep in mind, though the sheer numbers *did* make things kind of interesting.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!