Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Orange Jackal

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

The last five minutes of this round were amazing. I hope the cutthroat tiers are like this every week!

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Yeah, great round! Too bad it ended 3 minutes too late and ****ed up my timing D:

AiglosCelt

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

It was good ****…except that fabulous person deplorable played his scoopget cards before his bumholes e_e

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

Yeah… I was eyeing the clock and trying to blow my load at 8:56, but the round just kept going after 9. Laustin Space hit my Pistachio scoops *right* after I got medals. Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

TeeKayEff Posted:

Yeah, great round! Too bad it ended 3 minutes too late and ****ed up my timing D:

I should probably add a clock to domination so the server time can been synchronized with your own clocks Log in to see images! I mean, people have been asking for it for the forum visits anyway.

Also, next week Orange Jackal will not be so big. It was a bug that it was this week, and by the time I noticed and had some time to fix it I thought it would have been unfair. Next round there is going to be 5 teams just for people with medals and they will be smaller. Good luck Log in to see images!

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

So how about giving me 2 medals for compensation? Eh? EH?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

TeeKayEff Posted:

So how about giving me 2 medals for compensation? Eh? EH?

Wouldn’t that be screwing over the other person who took them from you? Maybe their clock matched the servers?

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

Evil Trout Posted:

I should probably add a clock to domination so the server time can been synchronized with your own clocks Log in to see images!

That’d be awesome. I try to keep mine sync’d up with the whole “atomic clock” thing, but that rarely actually means anything. Those last few minutes are intense!

Also, next week Orange Jackal will not be so big. It was a bug that it was this week, and by the time I noticed and had some time to fix it I thought it would have been unfair. Next round there is going to be 5 teams just for people with medals and they will be smaller. Good luck Log in to see images!

Also awesome. It seemed like there were way too many people to keep in mind, though the sheer numbers *did* make things kind of interesting.

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

Um, I’m in the group that was the 2 people group last week and I’d appreciate it if you kept it that way so I only have 1 other person to go against. Log in to see images!

Deplorable

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dammit, I neglected to play my 4 bumholes before my improvements. Not that I mind much.

Deplorable edited this message on 03/05/2008 9:22PM

SirIsaac

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Troll

WHSOutcast at gmail dot com

Thank god for non-competitive brackets. Look at my shiny metals!

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Evil Trout Posted:

Wouldn’t that be screwing over the other person who took them from you? Maybe their clock matched the servers?

No, because he also gets to keep his awards in this compromise. We’re all winners!

TomInTheBox

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Seriously that was a **** load of fun. I mean yeah, I feel like a douche for sitting here constantly refreshing my screen, but I don’t know the last time I was so focused on playing an internets game. o:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!