Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Bling Fling Posted:

We need harder forums in general, I’m one-hitting virtually everything and even Re-Res don’t need any consumables on any forums once leveled up.

I very much agree with this. Something where it has nice .moar files, but each thread has health like the final Geronimo! thread and hits for 100+. Maybe make it a level 37 or something, so that just to enter attacks are weakened.

You might consider building in some sort of auto – damage on high level forums as well. Something where the penalty just for clicking the first thread is a 10%? 20%? damage hit to all your equipment.

Currently I am overkilling (by quite a bit) everything in one shot. This of course means that I have zero repair costs since the forums never have a chance to hit me back, and have zero consumable costs. I’m doing this on Cams and Hackers so far. I’m sure I’ll be able to tweak my trolls to do the same with a couple of .moar files. Not sure if my Emo will ever get the same thing because of the way their attacks work, but I haven’t had the free time to play with it and it’s at the lowest level of all my “done with Ep 2” characters.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!