Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

anyway here is the link to the cause of this **** for other n00bs to see: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/16792

the way I look at it everybody (or at least most people), are really friendly to him. Someone even pimped his picture. nobody I know has ever brothered to pimp any of my pictures, let alone my avatar! and regarding the changing of his avatar… freaking look at mine!

it can’t get any worse than that can it?

But then again I guess when he wrote that letter he was pretty ****ed for being banned, but I wouldn’t take it out on people who are being kind.

well anyway, I believe what he did was wrong and he got the punishment he deserves. He creatively interpreted the rules in his own way (by not directly posting link to shock site but instead autoreffering from his site on links from fwz) but then he shouldn’t be surprised that the ban hammer also creatively yet correctly finds its way to his account.

and regarding his buthurtness… Forumwarz is not a game for people who are offended easily, especially rp forums => no valid reason to feel buthurt. and of course being b& is not fun but he should have seen it coming.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!