Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pics hey falcon four i like your website man

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

ok

*TUBS-EDIT: don’t hotlink falcon’s website on forumwarz, it’ll redirect in a stealthy, bumholian, underhanded trick of the tubes*

i like http://www. falconfour.com/index.php (which now redirects to nimp.org if linked through forumwarz, not a good way to attract users!!!) i think it’s good i like how it’s nice and divided organization is key to any good website

but i think there are a couple impovments to make not being too critical here just bein honest

like with your photo man no one these days just has a plain photo ya gotta add bling to your photo so i did and i think you’ll like the results

Combobreaker

Avatar: 70397 Sat Oct 25 21:25:15 -0400 2008

[WHEN I WAS]

Level 35 Troll

United States of Purple Drank

lolol

AtomicScripter Posted:

Those chances are about 2/1, you’re ugly as hell and about one half of the people here worship me

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

just incase

why do you look like a freak falcon four

gigerth edited this message on 11/02/2008 3:52PM

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

B U R N

Combobreaker

[WHEN I WAS]

Level 35 Troll

Me? Lil ol’ me? Oh, I’m boring… *mmf* hahaha! What a crock of ****…

Well, I’m not about to write up a full autobiography on my website, but I’m sure trying. Sure won’t be revealing all my personal details though. To start, I’m 20 years old. In my time I’ve found that I’m very much smarter than the average 20 year old college brat moron. I spend my time learing how things work, how to solve problems, how to fix things, and how the things of the world are made. While others are glued to their TV watching Americon Idiot, erm, Idol, I’m on the Discovery channel watching How It’s Made.

My mom is a dispatcher at the local police department, and my dad was a professional slacker, before and after he was shot. My mom gave me a lot of the things I needed to know in life, like questioning everything, analyzing every little detail, and doing everything myself. If I remember correctly, I started doing my own laundry when I was about 10, and my mom stopped buying me new things when I was about 14. Everything else – computers, clothing, gadgets, tools – I bought or received on my own. I could often be found teaching my mom how to do things, like how to use the Roomba, how to program the TV, stuff like that.

As for a childhood, before that 15-year-old mark? I honestly don’t remember. Where most people remember their early years of playing with friends, birthday parties, stuff like that, I draw a blank. That’s not for lack of having them, though – from what I’ve found from scattered pictures, I had a generally boring, uneventful prepubescent life. Except for one thing, I was always the loner, never hanging out with other kids, and never caring either. I could if I wanted to, I just never did. I was told a story by my dad, that when I was 3 or 4 years old, he gave me a set of tools and an old radio he pulled out of his truck. I had it apart and was totally fascinated by its inner workings, not that I could ever get it back together again. I think that’s why my parents stopped buying me stuff. I keep tearing it all apart. I’ve since learned how to put it all back together. ;-)

At that 15-year mark, my whole life changed. To this day it remains a mystery, though I’ve tried to piece it all together by my imagination alone. I became the person that I and the Internet both now know as Falcon. It seems to have started shortly after 9/11/01 and we went on a trip to Washington, DC. We toured the city on bikes, and had a lot of fun. But some of the pictures of the amazing sights I saw didn’t come out visible on our early digital camera, so I went online to search for more. I almost immediately became infatuated with fighter jets. I knew nothing about military aircraft at the time, and in fact, I hated the military before that (mainly because I thought there was still a draft, and I was still very much a “free bird” at heart).

From there, I fell totally in love with the F-16 Fighting Falcon. I took on the name Falcon4 after various other incarnations, originally as a Quake II nickname. I later did some research about the bird whom I am now named after, and to my astonishment, I find fact after fact about falcons that relate directly to me and my personality. Not being one to accept authority, a person with a hot temper, a burning desire to take to the skies, and the list goes on. The more I read about falcons, the more I realize that, hey… maybe I am one, or maybe my empty head got filled with a falcon’s spirit on that one glorious vacation. Whatever it is, it’s me, and I like it.

It’s odd that a nerd like myself would so willingly take on such a bad-bum persona. I was a textbook nerd before I turned 15, with crappy-looking glbumes, a library obsession, always wowing the teachers with great work. But after I took on the Falcon persona, I gave the finger to school, stopped caring about my grades (well, other than “hacking” grades in high school), and actually starting caring about things like acceptance and image. In support of our military, I always wore my personally-bought BDU jacket to school, even after they came up with a BS new dress code rule vaguely prohibiting such things (articles that attract attention, or something like that). But I retained some of my nerdiness amongst this new persona.

I still have a room full of networking gear, test equipment, countless PCs and parts, and various other nerdinesses. But I now have a kickbum sports car (a 87 Fiero GT which I’m still trying to bring fully back to life from its neglectful previous owner), stickers all over my PCs, falcon and F-16 posters and pictures on the walls, and a dresser full of F-16 and USAF shirts. I never stop learning, and now I have the potent mix of a person who’s smart, and not afraid to smash someone over the head with his intelligence and experience.

I still don’t have a job, but in the coming months it’s very important that I do finally get some steady, high volume money flow coming in. I fear becoming another work-a-day drone, so involved in their low paying job that they have no time left in the day to think, because they have to make rent and utility payments. Too many Americans are stuck in that rut, relying on prepacked solutions to allow them to not think about something. I try to float above all that, observing the way things work, and providing input to help people out. I’m working on starting a business right now, primarily to fix PCs but also to try helping educate people about what happened instead of just fixing it like most other shops. I hope I can make a difference in this messed-up world!

So that’s about it for me in general… now go check out the rest of me. ;-)

AtomicScripter Posted:

Those chances are about 2/1, you’re ugly as hell and about one half of the people here worship me

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

gigerth Posted:

just incase

why do you look like a freak falcon four

your image host is also really bad so here its on inmaegshack Log in to see images! gigerth edited this message on 11/02/2008 3:53PM

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Its a good website.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

He looks like he has a small male reproductive organ and tries to compensate by hanging out with big planes.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

“It’s odd that a nerd like myself would so willingly take on such a bad-bum persona.”

“It’s odd that a nerd like myself would so willingly take on such a bad-bum persona.”

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

gigerth Posted:

your image host is also really bad

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 11/01/2008 9:32PM

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Combobreaker

[WHEN I WAS]

Level 35 Troll

AtomicScripter Posted:

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

I’m getting a kick out of this, you know… I really am. Log in to see images! FalconFour edited this message on 11/01/2008 9:48PM

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Tesfan Posted:

ok

i like your website i think it’s good i like how it’s nice and divided organization is key to any good website

B& FOR POSTING SHOCK SITE

learn to ****ing spel

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

FalconFour Posted:

B& FOR POSTING SHOCK SITE

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

FalconFour Posted:

cool avatar bro. Also reported for trolling

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Master_Troll Posted:

cool avatar bro. Also reported for trolling

thx. i made it myself.

also reported for being a bumhurt fabulous person

learn to ****ing spel

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

ITT falconfour isn’t as dumb as he looks

nice job redirecting your page

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

FalconFour Posted:

thx. i made it myself.

also reported for being a bumhurt fabulous person

I can tell, I like the large forehead.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

So just how much money are you jackbumes going to spend on a pointless, dumbbum-looking avatar over and over and over?

Enjoy the redirect, btw… only you get to enjoy the beauty of Last Measure.

learn to ****ing spel

maxvance

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

FalconFour Posted:

So just how much money are you jackbumes going to spend on a pointless, dumbbum-looking avatar over and over and over?

You should have asked yourself this question before you posted.

(USER WAS AWARDED 7 BP FOR THIS POST)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!