Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Vuron Posted:

It seems okay, if you want to max out cred you do one forum all visits and if you want to max out flezz you cycle through a bunch of different forums everyday.

Realistically anyone in the 28-35 level range isn’t really consuming anything anyway so they just stockpile   everyday. Unless you are trying to get the flezz e-peen then grinding for flezz really isn’t that useful.

Well, the whole cred/flezz balance is pretty much broken. I works more or less fine as long as you only play through Episode 1 and most part of Episode 2 but once you are above level 20 it gets ridiculous. I think the core of the problem is that it’s to easy to grind cred, especially the final forum of E2 but also the high level community forums. They are also much to easy to beat, there isn’t a real challange like GFoC in E1. Even Permanoobs take never more than about 150 points damage but can heal 300 ego with consumables…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!