Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Endedrural

Avatar: 36629 Fri Oct 24 22:53:46 -0400 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Why hasn’t anyone from ED come in here and explain them, especially since they have such a comprehensive list of shock sites?

I’m gonna go with one being Clown Song, another being Salsa Party, and last being… umm… 1 guy mud pie?

You guys already got all of the ones I could think of. Some of them seem to be pretty ambiguous, though. Aside from the obvious ones (Lemonparty, Goatse, Tubgirl, 2girls1cup), I was bumuming the kebab guy was supposed to be meatspin and that the clown was either the Harlequin Fetus or Party Man, but as Johnny Mac and MC Banhammer said, it’s more likely clownsong.com.

The salsa is probably Salsa Snack (also known as Salsa Party), but I’ve never actually seen the video cause I can’t find a working link; just heard of it and watced reaction vids on youtube. Could be Bowl Girl, but it’s a bit of a stretch.

The cake/pie might be cakefarts, puddingfart, Church of Fudge, or 1guymudpie.

Were there any others? That’s all I can remember. I don’t pay much attention to the attacks after I’ve seen them a hundred or so times.

Oh yeah, shock site links warning.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!