Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Evil Trout Posted:

^^^ Maybe if it was during the final couple of months, yeah.

Honestly we only have so much time. How would you dedicate yours if you were getting close to launch another episode and people started reporting ONE guy on the leaderboard? Would you take days to profile and hunt down the cheating? or finish what you’re working on first?

I don’t see any problems with priorities. The problem is when the cheating problem is forgotten after your first priorities are done. If players didn’t remind you of what happened back on EP1, would you still remember what happened? Just because a new episode was released, doesn’t mean the problem would be lifted. Most people would embrace that as “I can do it as long as CZ is busy with other development stuff”.

That sounds like Devil’s Advocate, but stuff like that is more likely to happen then you think. I’m a pessimist, and I always believe will take every opportunity to cheat, if they have said opportunity open to them.

Orb Posted:

I think that’s rather harsh, Fran. Of course no one wants people banned without evidence.

You know I’m a harsh person, sweetie Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!