Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ravaryn

Avatar: 75916 Tue Nov 04 19:49:43 -0500 2008

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

A proper high level Hacker can easily 2k 3k 2k in three turns on a forum, using Avtr, IPz, and then another Avtr, with 404 and Flipr doing 1400’s in between.

Also, since Hackers can’t level their Processing Power, the Processing costs of their abilities are pretty low, none of them going higher than 6 per use (And even then, those are the extremely powerful ones). They get all the Processing they need from a finger implant, book, and .moar files.

On my cheater alt Hacker, I was able to 1-hit Geronimo! as well. In fact, when MC Banhammer found out this happened, he had them jack up it’s HP to 9999. The insane luck boosts from Beast0rz also gives him about 600-700k in loot from any given 4 forum visits.

The stats from 4 hardware is impressive, allowing them to get a good Defense without ever putting points into leveling it, letting them focus on Ego and Offense. (My alt pulls over 130 Offense and 2200 Ego).
Ravaryn edited this message on 10/28/2008 12:05AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!