Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu Best clbum?

asforoneday

Avatar: 71426 Sun Oct 19 16:57:02 -0400 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I know there’s probably a lot of debate about this (in fact there’s probably a whole thread about it elsewhere) but what is the best clbum in terms of pure attack power and thread pwning ability? Since I’ve only been playing for a few days and I’ve only played as the one character, I have no way of judging them against each other. Since I’ll be buying a (legit) alt soon, I want to know which one I should bother with getting and leveling up because honestly I doubt it’s just a matter of preference.

Thanks in advance to everyone who provides a response.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Emo kid being the only one I’ve played for awile I’ll have to go with them. Dealing 1-2k easily at 99 offense(trust me once you get max **** you don’t need much more stuff) you can easily 1-2 shot any thread.

asforoneday

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Yeah, I guess before it was changed emo kids were the only ones who could pwn Geronimo! so that’s definitely pretty telling.

scribit

Avatar: 70198 Sun Nov 30 17:28:03 -0500 2008

Level 26 Hacker

I luv my avatar

Crinkz Posted:

Emo kid being the only one I’ve played for awile I’ll have to go with them. Dealing 1-2k easily at 99 offense(trust me once you get max **** you don’t need much more stuff) you can easily 1-2 shot any thread.

I agree with this, but hackers are pretty good too.

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

I love being an emu.

I prefer this alt above all the rest, including the camwhore.

Russell The -
One-Eyed Won-
der Muscle

Avatar: 73899 Mon Oct 20 05:45:18 -0400 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Russell The One-Eyed Wonder Muscle edited this message on 10/26/2008 11:16AM

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

asforoneday Posted:

Yeah, I guess before it was changed emo kids were the only ones who could pwn Geronimo! so that’s definitely pretty telling.

No they weren’t. Everybody but Permanoob and possibly Troll could 1-shot it.

asforoneday

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Sancdar Posted:

No they weren’t. Everybody but Permanoob and possibly Troll could 1-shot it.

Oh, I must’ve misread somewhere, thanks for clearing that up haha.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Emo kids could pwn geronimo when the last boss thread hit in the 2000-3000 range and they used their life after death. They changed it so the last thread takes 9999 to kill but it hits you at 99,999 so there is no way to kill it.

I would say Troll is the best, but I am biased. My strongest attack hits at over 2000, my ‘weaker’ attacks are all over a thousand (but I do have the best equipment and a good .moar file).

However trolls are a **** to level up at the start whereas emo/camwhores have it pretty easy in comparison… mostly because of flezz and stuff.

My hacker is chilling I haven’t been able to play it yet so I can’t say…and Re-Re/Permanoob is the challenge clbum so if you like that sort of thing then that’s the best.

kemix

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

when you take as much damage as I do, then emo would be the best in ‘SOS’ pwning ability. at my current stats, my ‘my tatoo makes me special’ ability has managed to hit in the 400’s range when I was at less than 100 ego, trust me, ‘SOS pwning’ can be a lifesaver at times, but only if you have the tears to back it up.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

elenaratelimit Posted:

However trolls are a **** to level up at the start whereas emo/camwhores have it pretty easy in comparison… mostly because of flezz and stuff.

The early game is much slower/harder now, but I think Trolls got hit less hard than Camwhore/Emo because the offense bonus from Fap gets around the level penalty to damage. Of course, I don’t know the mechanics of the penalty exactly (anyone spaded this out yet?), but it ought to mitigate their weakness in the early game. There’s also more strategy involved for Trolls in the 1-low teen level range than for the other clbumes.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I don’t think the question can really be answered unless you include what you plan to do with the character during endgame.

Most interesting clbum, imo, Hacker. Just organizing the tool bar effectively and optimally is a challenge, and the attack power is insane. My level 20 Hacker has an attack that can hit almost as hard as my level 30 cams. Today I will be getting a 4th Beast0r High-Speed Cables to see if the offense bump means I can skip any processing power accessories except the finger from Dr. Jojo. Downside, this bad boy is going to be a dud in Domination because of the attack effects unless more huge powered attacks unlock as I level. The attack effects are cool, but definitely slow response time.

Most functional “all I need to do is make sure the equipment isn’t broken” character still seems to be the Camwhore. Nothing to think about, just click 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 until the thread is dead. The equipment is expensive as hell and breaks much more quickly than other clbum equipment as far as I can tell, but with the right build no consumables are needed for any forums, so it kind of balances out.

Trolls haven’t changed much really, but the shock pic attack alone is worth having one. Log in to see images!

Emos are still the most fun to play due their attack strength increase as Ego decreases. It’s simply fun to play the game of trying to bumess whether your Ego is low enough that you can kill the thread or whether you’d better heal.

scully edited this message on 10/26/2008 11:46AM

Forum Pwnage

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

i wish i was emo kid.

J4zz 4d

[eB4ss1st l0w fr3q -
Kl4n
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Camwhores are insanely powerful, more than any other clbum.

Emo Kids are a lot fun to play, a very tactical clbum but they don’t have as much power anymore.

maxvance

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Trolls have the highest defense, which makes them useful for doing storyline forums but not so much for endgame speedruns. The Racial Tension buff (+15 offense) is pretty nice, though.

Just how much of a challenge is the Re-Re/Permanoob? The wiki has their attacks listed, but not much else.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

there is nothinbg else

J4zz 4d

[eB4ss1st l0w fr3q -
Kl4n
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

My re-re finished ep 1 pretty early.

ep 2 is quite hard as a permanoob.

Huge challenge indeed. It’s not that it is so difficult, more that you must spend a lot of flezz on items and therefore, a lot of time grinding.

Basically I play with my re-re every 4 days, grind forums, collect spezz and cred, build up levels and wait to be powerful enough to start attacks.

It is a very basic and somewhat boring clbum, as one should expect. It is however very challenging.

J4zz 4d edited this message on 10/26/2008 4:15PM

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

I love my troll, I regularly hit for 1k-1.5k (2k on weaker forums sometims) with my stronger attacks.

I’m not high enough level with my Hacker to really say, but 4 beast0rs giving you 60 offense/defense and 40 luck has to be insane.

I don’t have an emo, camwhore, or re-re/permanoob yet, so I ‘dunno about them though.

GS49

Avatar: 45410 Wed Jul 08 18:06:55 -0400 2009

[PONIELADN]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

maxvance Posted:

Just how much of a challenge is the Re-Re/Permanoob? The wiki has their attacks listed, but not much else.

First you build for longevity (balancing offense/ego so that you deal the most damage before running out), grinding forums with low pwnage that are at your level or slightly above without using (too many) consumables, once you hit the 20s you start to get serious deliveries and you can push your way trough some tougher forums by splooging on ego items… At that point you rebuild, drop some ego and invest more into offense and drag your way through the final forum while leveling up. Currently I can take all forums without consumables.

Ravaryn

Avatar: 75916 Tue Nov 04 19:49:43 -0500 2008

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

A proper high level Hacker can easily 2k 3k 2k in three turns on a forum, using Avtr, IPz, and then another Avtr, with 404 and Flipr doing 1400’s in between.

Also, since Hackers can’t level their Processing Power, the Processing costs of their abilities are pretty low, none of them going higher than 6 per use (And even then, those are the extremely powerful ones). They get all the Processing they need from a finger implant, book, and .moar files.

On my cheater alt Hacker, I was able to 1-hit Geronimo! as well. In fact, when MC Banhammer found out this happened, he had them jack up it’s HP to 9999. The insane luck boosts from Beast0rz also gives him about 600-700k in loot from any given 4 forum visits.

The stats from 4 hardware is impressive, allowing them to get a good Defense without ever putting points into leveling it, letting them focus on Ego and Offense. (My alt pulls over 130 Offense and 2200 Ego).
Ravaryn edited this message on 10/28/2008 12:05AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!