Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Regarding flezz. It has been noted in this thread that deliveries are off. I thought it could be due to pwning the same forum multiple times. Really, why not have that deliver reduced flezz? You pwned it once, your audience was appreciative. Game story wise how impressed can they be when they see you do it again right away? Same for dying. You died, pwnage not achieved.

Perhaps a much lower scale reward for repeating a forum or when you die? Another possible option would be to eliminate deliveries when you pwn for the job board. When you’re working for Herschel you aren’t an internet hero, you’re a hired gun being compensated.

Alternately a huge flezz sink could be introduced. May I suggest flezz donations to the underprivileged pwners youth foundation? Why would players donate? E-peen! With peens awarded as different donation totals are reached. 1 mill, 5 mill, 10 mill, 50 mill, 100 mill. Something similar to this was suggested in conjunction with the flezz leaderboard, but it never made sense to link a flezz sink to the highest flezz total board.

———Log in to see images!

Completely different game suggestion. I am currently taking jobs while cred grinding my way to level 35, so having all my job selections come from 7 different high level forums is great. Thinking ahead, it would be nice to have a little more variety, so that it is possible to take jobs while running a pistachio loop. It wouldn’t need to be a full loop, but there are 30 jobs available (not sure if there were 34 before I did 4 today) why not have 20 of those being in a players “optimal” level range and then have the rest pulled from all different levels?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!