Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Wylin Posted:

I think I asked how long episode 2 would take me to complete about 2 months ago aqnd everyone told me it would take me longer than episode 2. This was now proven to be all out incorrect.

Episode 2 is definitely longer than Episode 1 in every measure we have (number of forums, chats, cinematics, even the text adventure!).

The issue is whether you grinded up your character so much that Episode 2 was easier to beat than it should have been. We’re discussing this in another thread, but I’m personally of the mind that you put in the time to raise your cred so high after E1 was complete, that it would be unfair to set you back for it. Our solution for the next Episode is the cred cap, ensuring that nobody will start above level 35 for the new content.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!