Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

-ppl should get a peen for beating that new text adventure imo, as is theres no motivation to beat it; maybe make it part of a mission or something.

-moar files, it would be cool if people could trade them (once theyve beaten ep2 so it doesnt unbalance the game for noobs), or maybe make gamblebot sell pieces of them randomly for a lot of  , so ppl have something to spend all the excess flezz on.

i second that suggestion about blackjack/10 scoop cap, or make the top bet 10k -50k, and it gives you 2 scoops per win.

-5 card wins and splits on gamblebot.

-obviously the cred cap has to go, if it hasnt been lifted already.

-give me the haxploitation peen for crashing fw the other day Log in to see images!

-instate me or hobo as new mod (make it hobo, modding here would suck imo)

-why do community forums not give moar files? i could have swore they did, hmm..if this isnt a glitch, then they should.

-i’ll think of more stuff later

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 10/27/2008 6:29AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!