Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I wasn’t trying to evade but I had a feeling that some people didn’t really want to know how I speedran it but how I scripted it. They think that it’s unfair when they had to put a lot of efforts into it while I needed none. That’s not true. You don’t know how happy I was when ep2 came and I didn’t have to grind that goddamn forum again.

I feel that this topic is being driven the wrong way, so I’ll stop it here. Eventually I’ll write what I did with Faux to get that “cheater” speedrun time, but I’d say I’m more like the victim than I had actually gained any advantage from it.

For those who still want some justice, here’s the tubmail I sent to Evil Trout. It doesn’t explain much in details, but basically that was what I did:

If you try looking at my attack pattern you’ll see that I am using a strategy to make sure my strongest attacks (Poetry and Your Mom) are used whenever they are available. I even get myself well healed in preparation for attack combos (YM – Poetry – YM) so I need fewer turns to kill the threads.

I’ve been grinding Faux for quite a while that I’m like playing instinctively now. It gives me speed run but actually it’s bad for me as once in a while I hit the wrong bumon and instead of healing I attack and get myself pwned Log in to see images! I am trying to slow down but it’s kinda hard when I’m doing it again and again.

I got my cred epeen even before I started grinding Faux with DML but no one acknowledged it. For now I am grinding for Flezz but as the side effect I’m topping the cred leaderboard. Some people think that’s unfair but in fact they never really tried. They don’t know that for just a single epeen I have to sacrifice a lot in exchange. Like lots of time waiting for the forums to reset, or the incompetence in domination.

I hope when ep2 comes I don’t have to grind this forum anymore.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!