Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Evil Trout Posted:

Actually it’s not fair to say it’s implemented without testing. I ran my balance bot on it many times and I tested the grinding from 10-25 myself.

The idea is to stick within 2 levels of yourself. You can’t grind against the forums that are much higher than you. With the community forums, you should always have a handful of forums within your pwning range at any given time.

If it’s taking more than 6 forum visits to level up, you are probably pwning the wrong forums.

So Evil Trout because the cred cap is in effect, theres nothing to buy. What should I do for the next mo- years still Episode 3 comes out if it does?

Also I was working on some avatars to donate to FW. Im waiting till I have about 100 to show them, there all Public Domain with appropriate links.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!