Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Lord Shplane Posted:

STOP DENYING YOUR ATTRACTION TO ME, YOU’LL END UP SETTING YOURSELF ON FIRE FROM ALL THE FURUOIS MASTURBATION FRICTION

Pics or your male reproductive organ isn’t palm-burnt?

Anyway, my older younger sis (I have two younger sisters, and this is the older one <braces for Veer’s insistence upon the younger>Log in to see images! has been, or at least had, gone on a tad about how her bewbs hit trip-D recently (my mom’d picked up some bras for her a couple/few days ago; not sure if those are the right size, but I’m supposing them to be). Mayhap it be from her relations with a certain human male that, upon mine meet of him, was dubbed, irrevocably, “Bear” (“a” becoming “the” soon enough; capitalization optional, I guess).

Well, that’s enough about my life. I could maybe post pics eventually of my hyper-extended ribcage?

EDIT: HYNEDAMMIT, A SINGLE. ****ING. CLOSING. PARENTHESIS. IS NOT A ****ING SMILIE!

TJF588 edited this message on 10/21/2008 10:03PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!