Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

When it comes time to sell them, believe me… I sure will grab one of those. I think I have just enough BP left for that.

Linux is for script kiddies that want to act **** hot by using an Open Soars operating system. XP is for true hackers that love to tear **** apart into a thousand pieces and put it all back together. Linux is sort of like, you have to hand craft the gears, and ****. A little *too* flexible for my tastes. Plus, it has the added bonus of not being able to apply ANYTHING you’ve learned about Linux to the real world. You know the saying, “No, I will not fix your computer”? It was coined by Linux fabulous persons. Someone asks me that question, and sometimes I even do it for free, just because I love a good challenge.

As for McCain/Palin, that’s easy. Anyone that actually intends on voting for McCain/Palin is an indescribable retard that couldn’t be trusted with a cent. So it was relevant to my business conversation. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!