Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

priscilla Posted:

I was going to ask about klan alts contributing. Is the invite-no-join trick required for an alt to contribute to forums pwned? If not, what determines which character gets the scoops? Thanks.

Anyone in the Raid will get scoops when the forum count hits 12. Currently klannies not in the raid can help towards that 12 forum count. But I doubt I’ll keep things that way. When we remove that “feature” I’ll likely let alts back into raid groups. Again, see the original post for more details about the proposed changes.

It’s not that we’re not considering these issues, it’s that we need to decide what will work best to make Klan Vanilla fair, for everyone.

Should there be a benefit to doing a klan raid? Yes, of course, since it takes a lot more work. Should you (as a solo player) be able to compete with someone who raids in a klan? Yes, but it should be tough. We do encourage Klan Raiding, but it shouldn’t be that you simply can’t compete if you do not raid.

So that’s where this thread comes in… proposing changes, getting opinions and trying some of the options out (either through week-long themes or otherwise).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!