Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Inertia Posted:

I suppose yea that could be

This medal will make a lot of people rage like ****

In general the point is to reward people at at the bottom as well as the top (explained below). I’m bumuming that if these goals are “easy” that in the higher brackets it’ll be MUCH harder to get them (because there are currently no ties). So there would be incentive to shotgun someone out of the fibonacci so that you could get it.

In the lower brackets it might be easier to get it and you’ll enjoy the game.. then it’ll suck you into the higher brackets where the real fun starts.

The key is low barrier of entry for noobs to get their feet wet and get a few medals.. then it’ll be competitive (and fun) when you get in the higher brackets. And with more medals all around, and making it less likely that the same person could possibly get all the medals, it should make things a lot more fun for everyone. At least that’s my intent.

B2015

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!