You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.
You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.
Viewing a Post
– Crouching Coward: The next offensive domination card that you play on a player will appear anonymous
– Box of Chocolates: gives X scoops, but the scoop types given are chosen at random (X = 3)
– Crazy Cooter: This card removes X scoops at random, from X random characters (X = 3 or 4)
– male reproductive organshot: Nullifies the next card used in your bracket
– Personal bumistant – By playing this card you can see how many visits an opponent has left
We’re also considering a higher cost set of cards, perhaps 8 or 10 scoops?
– Erection: Takes X scoops of your choosing and puts them all into one scoop flava (maybe X = 5?)
– Flacid: Redistribute X scoops of a chosen flava and randomly spread them out (maybe X = 5?)
– Spread the love: Remove X random scoops from each of the top 3 players (X = 2 when you have more then 4 scoops, X = 3 when you have 4 or less)
– Self-Destructor: Look at your opponent’s hand, force a chosen card to be discarded
– Card Thief: Steal a random card from a chosen opponent
– Chameleon: The next offensive domination card will appear to come from the user of your choosing
– Feminine Caller: Allows a user to disarm a shield equipped (for the next attack only – if there’s no shield equipped, the card does nothing)
– Card Shark: Discards up to X cards from another character and replaces them with an equal number of random cards (X = 3)
– Counter Strike: The next character that uses an offensive card against you loses X scoops (X = 2, can be auto-equipped)
– Mirror Mirror: Sends the next attack that comes your way back at the source
– Pbum the Buck: Redirects the next card used against you to target user
I will update this post as suggestions are considered.
<END TRANSMISSION>BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 05/06/2009 2:57PM
|Posted On: 10/07/2008 10:40AM||View BINGEBOT 2015's Profile | #|