Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

<START TRANSMISSION>

This is the official Medals thread. I will keep an updated list of all the suggested Medals (that are being considered). Some of these came out of previous discussions. Check out the currently available medals.

Most Scoops Destroyed (Troll goal?): The user that has destroyed the most scoops (from other users) during a domination week.

The Fibonacci Sequence (Hacker goal?): Your scoop flava totals must be equal to any segment of the Fibonacci Sequence in the proper order (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377)

Highest total without any cards (Noob goal?): Like the title states, don’t purchase cards and get the most scoops (of users that have no purchased any cards).

Total scoops ends on a target number: Total scoops must be equal to a target number chosen and displayed at the beginning of the domination week.

Lowest Unique Total Scoops: Literally the user with the least scoops where no one else has the same value (during a domination week).

And discuss.

I will update this post as suggestions are considered.

B2015

<END TRANSMISSION>

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 10/30/2008 9:12AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!