Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

AKK

Level 33 Troll

IM SO LONELY PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!11!!

Mmmmmm… Fried pig woman's genitals! Once you eat one of these pig woman's genitals pork rinds, you’ll never eat another.. human woman's genitals again. But **** human woman's genitals! I **** dead pigs. You’ll read all about it in heartburn how I **** them dead pigs before I turn em into pork rinds!

I couldn’t get no twat from serenity back then. She only wanted dildos in her woman's genitals twat. Big phony bologna male reproductive organs. But now she wants this real male reproductive organ. Come here serenity lets show these bumholes how we ****. Lets show these bumholes how we ****. My sweet sweet serenity.

**** an umbilical cord out of your phony bumhole, and I’ll hang a pig with it, while I impregnate you with my 80 year old pork rind male reproductive organ. You’ll give birth to a dead pig and we’ll cut him into pork rinds.

I’ll eat pork rinds with god. In a land that speaks only with its eyes. No language, no dildos, no ****ing laws! Where the whores can’t sell their woman's genitals. Or use their twats to gold dig. A land where us warriors run free with our big male reproductive organs out, and our ****ing hair wild.

Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Salt their dead skin and put em in plastic bags. **** you, you ****ing, farting robots. Suck my dead pig. Suck my dead pig!

akkonline.com

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!