Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

SuperMonkeyMan Posted:

http://klokwerkaos.livejournal.com/

LOL

“I’m getting old now.

I still have no prospects for a mate, nor a decent paying job in sight.

This makes me sad. Even with all the stuff I have going for me it’s hard to think of myself positively when I have no success in these areas.

I own two businesses, both of which bring me great joy.

I got a promotion at my day job, I’m training to be a real chef, adding to the gajillions of disciplines I already maintain.

I’m still maintaining an A avg in school, current grades are 99 and 97. I’ll be graduating in May.

I have a bajillion awards, records, certificates, medals and publications. I run several websites. People frequently comment me about the quality of my artistic endeavors.

I’m a rather popular guy, all the good looking women flirt with me and everyone seems to have lots of good things to say to me, but for some reason all of this still ads up to me being broke and single at 28 while all my peers are off getting married, entrenched in well paying careers and starting/raising families.

I’d like to think of myself as worldly and complete person who is very refined and cultured, but it’s hard to maintain that thought when every pbuming day is further evidence that one is missing several large fundamental parts of the equation.

If I don’t meet a woman by 30 I’m going to buy a dog; the theory being that although I won’t have a sexual partner, at least I’ll have something around that appreciates me even if it’s only because I feed it. I figure that’s probably worth something and the dog won’t care if I make under 6 figures.

This whole line of thinking is depressing so I’m shutting up now.”

RONERY fabulous person

NO WONDER WOMEN HATE YOU

RONERY fabulous person

AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH

EMO fabulous person LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!