Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

It’s time to address the biggest conspiracy in Forumwarz history.

As I’m sure many of you know, INCIT has always been full of unfunny fabulous persons. Since the ‘ED ads’, it’s been far more so. Many people (myself included) troll the hell out of these fabulous persons, getting much enjoyment out of how ****y they get about trolling in an internet game about trolling.

It seems a little too good to be true.

Is it merely a coincidence that such a game would have such morons infesting it? I think not. Hell, you’re forced to type “I am not easily offended” when you first sign up. What I’m getting at it is, I think Trout has created a trolling RP minigame, under the disguise of a really crappy caption-based minigame. A metagame, if you will. The unfunny bumhurt fabulous persons? Probably friends of or employees of Crotch Zombie. Evil Trout ****ing INTENDED for us to discover this **** and exploit it.

What about the other elements of the game? We’ve all discovered the ‘unfinished aspects’ of Forumwarz, like the ability to insert near unlimited amounts of images in posts (who doesn’t remember how much fun people like PANTS had with tons of longcat pictures Log in to see images!), klan profiles, signatures, stalls, etc. I bet these aren’t ‘unfinished’ at all. This was all ****ing PLANNED. I mean, in terms of trolling, who WOULDN’T think of spamming like that?

Also, what about idiots like iRAWR, Bigguyinblack, Dante Kinkade, etc? Is it merely coincidence that such lamebum people found their way here, and got trolled to hell and back? I doubt it. Ever wonder why we don’t see much of the admins apart from Jalapeno Bootyhole and Evil Trout himself? Because the other guys are ****ING ROLEPLAYING COMPLETE fabulous personS TO ENCOURAGE THE REST OF US TO ROLEPLAY AS TROLLS TO **** THEM UP.

See, people laugh about how Trout is dumb because so many aspects of the game are ‘unfinished’, and they can exploit his game. These ‘glitches’ are DELIBERATE, and his ‘fixing them up’ is just a ****ing cover for how much of a genius he really is, encouraging troll RP wherever he can. It’s ****ing amazing.

Banning people like PANTS, permanently or otherwise? Part of a coverup. I mean, if you have such a well thought-out metagame planned, why ruin it by encouraging such behavior? Acting bumhurt about such silly stuff only adds to the overall illusion.

Evil Trout, I’m ****ing ONTO YOU. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!