Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout Evil Trout, you are way cleverer than you act. I'm onto you.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

It’s time to address the biggest conspiracy in Forumwarz history.

As I’m sure many of you know, INCIT has always been full of unfunny fabulous persons. Since the ‘ED ads’, it’s been far more so. Many people (myself included) troll the hell out of these fabulous persons, getting much enjoyment out of how ****y they get about trolling in an internet game about trolling.

It seems a little too good to be true.

Is it merely a coincidence that such a game would have such morons infesting it? I think not. Hell, you’re forced to type “I am not easily offended” when you first sign up. What I’m getting at it is, I think Trout has created a trolling RP minigame, under the disguise of a really crappy caption-based minigame. A metagame, if you will. The unfunny bumhurt fabulous persons? Probably friends of or employees of Crotch Zombie. Evil Trout ****ing INTENDED for us to discover this **** and exploit it.

What about the other elements of the game? We’ve all discovered the ‘unfinished aspects’ of Forumwarz, like the ability to insert near unlimited amounts of images in posts (who doesn’t remember how much fun people like PANTS had with tons of longcat pictures Log in to see images!), klan profiles, signatures, stalls, etc. I bet these aren’t ‘unfinished’ at all. This was all ****ing PLANNED. I mean, in terms of trolling, who WOULDN’T think of spamming like that?

Also, what about idiots like iRAWR, Bigguyinblack, Dante Kinkade, etc? Is it merely coincidence that such lamebum people found their way here, and got trolled to hell and back? I doubt it. Ever wonder why we don’t see much of the admins apart from Jalapeno Bootyhole and Evil Trout himself? Because the other guys are ****ING ROLEPLAYING COMPLETE fabulous personS TO ENCOURAGE THE REST OF US TO ROLEPLAY AS TROLLS TO **** THEM UP.

See, people laugh about how Trout is dumb because so many aspects of the game are ‘unfinished’, and they can exploit his game. These ‘glitches’ are DELIBERATE, and his ‘fixing them up’ is just a ****ing cover for how much of a genius he really is, encouraging troll RP wherever he can. It’s ****ing amazing.

Banning people like PANTS, permanently or otherwise? Part of a coverup. I mean, if you have such a well thought-out metagame planned, why ruin it by encouraging such behavior? Acting bumhurt about such silly stuff only adds to the overall illusion.

Evil Trout, I’m ****ing ONTO YOU. Log in to see images!

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Evil Trout is iRAWR

great times_Guzzalin-
g_****tard

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

FAIL Posted:

Evil Trout is iRAWR

true

EPISODE 2 SPOILERS

ME

ANOTHER COMIC ABOUT ME!

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Something_Witty Posted:

It’s time to address the biggest conspiracy in Forumwarz history.

As I’m sure many of you know, INCIT has always been full of unfunny fabulous persons. Since the ‘ED ads’, it’s been far more so. Many people (myself included) troll the hell out of these fabulous persons, getting much enjoyment out of how ****y they get about trolling in an internet game about trolling.

It seems a little too good to be true.

Is it merely a coincidence that such a game would have such morons infesting it? I think not. Hell, you’re forced to type “I am not easily offended” when you first sign up. What I’m getting at it is, I think Trout has created a trolling RP minigame, under the disguise of a really crappy caption-based minigame. A metagame, if you will. The unfunny bumhurt fabulous persons? Probably friends of or employees of Crotch Zombie. Evil Trout ****ing INTENDED for us to discover this **** and exploit it.

What about the other elements of the game? We’ve all discovered the ‘unfinished aspects’ of Forumwarz, like the ability to insert near unlimited amounts of images in posts (who doesn’t remember how much fun people like PANTS had with tons of longcat pictures Log in to see images!), klan profiles, signatures, stalls, etc. I bet these aren’t ‘unfinished’ at all. This was all ****ing PLANNED. I mean, in terms of trolling, who WOULDN’T think of spamming like that?

Also, what about idiots like iRAWR, Bigguyinblack, Dante Kinkade, etc? Is it merely coincidence that such lamebum people found their way here, and got trolled to hell and back? I doubt it. Ever wonder why we don’t see much of the admins apart from Jalapeno Bootyhole and Evil Trout himself? Because the other guys are ****ING ROLEPLAYING COMPLETE fabulous personS TO ENCOURAGE THE REST OF US TO ROLEPLAY AS TROLLS TO **** THEM UP.

See, people laugh about how Trout is dumb because so many aspects of the game are ‘unfinished’, and they can exploit his game. These ‘glitches’ are DELIBERATE, and his ‘fixing them up’ is just a ****ing cover for how much of a genius he really is, encouraging troll RP wherever he can. It’s ****ing amazing.

Banning people like PANTS, permanently or otherwise? Part of a coverup. I mean, if you have such a well thought-out metagame planned, why ruin it by encouraging such behavior? Acting bumhurt about such silly stuff only adds to the overall illusion.

Evil Trout, I’m ****ing ONTO YOU. Log in to see images!

Seriously, man. You’re creating a maze in your own brain.

Who am I? I am…

And I’m going to zap your bum.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

theyre onto us

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Veer Posted:

theyre onto us

Oh ****.

I’ve stumbled into their trap, haven’t I?

This thread will be deleted in a minute, won’t it?

I’m about to be permabanned Log in to see images!

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Something_Witty Posted:

Oh ****.

I’ve stumbled into their trap, haven’t I?

This thread will be deleted in a minute, won’t it?

I’m about to be permabanned Log in to see images!

No, they’ll probably move it to RP to discredit your theories. They prefer to work subtly.

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Orb Posted:

No, they’ll probably move it to RP to discredit your theories. They prefer to work subtly.

Or maybe they’ll ignore it like they’re doing now, in order to pretend they didn’t notice it and not take a course of action that would indicate anything Log in to see images!

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

The one thing that throws this theory off is the fact that both times that Tom nuked klans, ET rolled back the deletions rather than letting the carnage stay as-is.

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

1338h4x Posted:

The one thing that throws this theory off is the fact that both times that Tom nuked klans, ET rolled back the deletions rather than letting the carnage stay as-is.

Don’t you see though? By pretending to ‘fix’ his game, Trout is merely preserving the illusion that the chaos was unintended and against the purpose of the game. Which encourages more people to find ways to exploit the game, further encouraging RP in general Log in to see images!

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Orb Posted:

Oh my god, you were right, they did it suddenly and without warning Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

We are through the looking glbum here, people.

Robert Frost molested me when he stopped by my bumhole on a snowy evening.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Something_Witty Posted:

Oh my god, you were right, they did it suddenly and without warning Log in to see images!

it wasnt really GD material imo

Laguna Posted:

YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH

i was about to warn you about allcaps then saw this thing went to the trollhole hah *minimods n **** cuz it irritates ppl*

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

it wasnt really GD material imo

This was in GD? Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

Yes

Requesting move to Game Discussion

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

MC Banhammer Posted:

*stern disapproving look* Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

i was about to warn you about allcaps then saw this thing went to the trollhole hah *minimods n **** cuz it irritates ppl*

****ING MINIMOD Log in to see images!

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

THE TRUTH MUST BE KNOWN

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!