Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

LOL, bump.

Now that I think I fully understand the current min. repair method (I wanna say I read somewhere, the Wiki maybe, that some junk can be sold at its/their purchase price), I would like to say that I agree with…

scullyangel Posted:

If not, maybe a bump to needing to repair an item to at least 10% would help?

... this. Maybe 5% increments, to make it a bit less chunky, but enforcing set thresholds of repair sounds alright. Then again, the concepts involved with everything related to this are still a bit muddled in my head.

Q1: How, exactly and in as laymen terms as possibly, did the rental method work?

Q2: There’s a 50-item limit on Junk now, right? I don’t remember ever noticing it being any different (I had a mbumive hiatus from IE before I found Forumwarz to work on Opera), so how recently was this put in place?

Q3: Which all Blog posts deal with these cost-related battle tweaks/tweeks? I have it RSS’d, but guidance would be appreciated.

EDIT: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/10376 hurrrrr

TJF588 edited this message on 09/19/2008 6:04PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!