Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

DON’T EVER KILL THE SODDING DOORMAN by Something_Witty

Me: (in pretty high spirits) Oh yeah, mission destroyed, North Koreans very sad, Something_Witty HAPPY AND RICH 8D

Me: Ok, time for another mission, who’s closest? Hmmmmm, looks like the South Koreans. Oh goodie, these guys love me, my reputation with them is maxed.

Me: *screeches round many corners in a stolen truck at top speed, singing various Judas Priest songs for the road, deliberately smashing into anything even vaguely resembling North Korean or civilian vehicles, honking the horn like a very special burn victim all the while*

Me: *cruises up to the South Korean HQ, slamming on the brakes to avoid hitting anybody*

Me: *overestimates the power of said brakes*

Me: *accidentally turns the guy at the door who normally gives you missions into a pancake*

Game: “Oh you’re now an enemy of the South Koreans. You can pay the doorman to boost your reputation or kill enemies of them”

*reputation goes from “you’re awesome dude please have my babies” to “WTF YOU’RE A WANKER KILLKILLKILL D8<”

(seriously, it went from max to min)

South Koreans: *begin opening fire with machine guns, RPGs, and some nearby vehicles*

Me: HOLY **** O__O

Me: Hang on, I can’t pay the guy at the door to boost my rep BECAUSE HE’S ****ING DEAD.

Me: .......game loading time X__X

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!