Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

Charlie Sheen Posted:

the new season of Two and a Half Men is goin to be startin soon so i have to wrap up all my personal projects everyone knows im a great actor in televison and the silver screen but not many know how pbumionate i am about writin and the stage that why i want to present to you the heart breaking true story of someone very close to us i hope you enjoy my one man show

iRAWR: Portrait of a Failtard

in a dirty glory-holed men’s room a young man sits obviously in pain

ohhhh god why have you forsaken me? why do i sit here alone so full of aids? can you not hear my cries can you not feel how my blood burns or how my already decayin body smells?

WHY? why why why? i know the specifics but i can not ken my reasons. still a boy my newly grown pubes ignited in me a brashness that could not be quelled by the offerins of any small town. and my obvious addiction to attention and an obsessive yearnin for acceptance only fed my secret fire

but how could anyone love me? much like john merrick of bygone time i was born with a terrible defect. there are those born with no sight and some born without bones i was born without any redeemin qualities even animals could sense it and theyd shriek and growl and cry and bark at my pbumin

with a condition so directly at odds with my dreams and wants i needed to mold myself into somethin someone might possibly find worthwhile of course HOMOSEXUALITY it was so trendy and people would think i was edgy and alternative and id tell people about it all the time at every chance so they could see how different and interestin i was

but with both nature and mankind opposed to my very bein i could not find acceptance in person so i took to the internet to forumwarz sadly no one was impressed that i was a genuine teen gay and when my mere prescence wasnt enough to gain me what i so needed i coopted what i thought a troll was

but i didnt have it in me. OH LORD WAS THAT MY SIN? the terrible posts in which i tried so hard to be funny. i post pictures of male reproductive organs for petes sake. male reproductive organS. it was like what everyone else was doin but for some reason the door didnt open like it did forever

and then one night i took some bad male reproductive organ in my bum hole and got aids.

what will my tombstone say? what will be carved in stone after some junkie finds my corpse in this stall and complains to the manager and he calls the cops and they call my ambivalent parents?

will it say here lies irawr a man who TRIED a man who FELT who BLED and CRIED a man just like all others of flesh who even though it was beaten and rejected and scorned by all pretended it didnt matter to him

or will it say here lies male reproductive organ Deposit

lights dim

its so cold here

sung Oh, God, I am di-ie-ing/sung

stage black

In Memory of iRAWR 19whenever the ****-20who cares. we miss you buddy

Nah, I’m still alive. And 13.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!